Young Wild and Free... Maybe?

As a young girl every story i was told was about one general topic, your mate, your other half, the person you spend the rest of your life most people find them when them when they turn 16 i was lucky not to. I feel as if a mate is something that restricts you from living your life and keeps you from having fun. Me being only 17 doesnt want a mate. I want to be able to live freely and be me. Im Emily Reyes and as you know im 17 and im young wild and free.  If it wasnt obvious enough i am apart of a rare species caled a werewolf. I come from a Alpha bloodline meaning my father is the Alpha of the Dark Hills Pack. My two older twin brothers Jason and Justin are 18. Only one of them can become the next Alpha, that would be whichever on of them find there mates first. (See everything is about mates) The resemblence between me and my brothers stop at our eyes. We all inherited our mothers striking green orbs. Other than that im a tall Curvy Brunette and my brothers are both Buff Blonde Mammoths. Everyone says they are super good looking but to me they are just big ol Gorillas. My Parents are Alpha Greg and Luna/DeBora but to me they are just Mom and Dad. My birthday is at the stroke of midnight so in other words ill be officially eighteen tonight. In two hours me and my closet friends Danny and Brooke who are also twins are going clubbing for my birthday. After Blow drying my waist-length dark brown hair i curl it into tight locks that cascade down my back. Shuffling threw my closet I settle on a deep purple halter style dress that clings to my curves perfectly and reaches about midthigh. as I pad back to the bathroom I decide on light natural makeup. Mascara Eyeliner and clear lipgloss, natural beauty. Treading down the hallway once more I scurry to grab my black 3 inch pumps as my ride honks their horn once more. As i climb into the backseat of Danny's Neon Pink Range Rover im greeted to the loud bass of Rude by Magic! filling my ears. Our car ride consisted on compliments on eachothers outfits and horribly loud singing/screeching. Reaching our destination The Wolf Pit a brand new club that broke ground 3 months ago and has now been open for 3 weeks we piled out of the car and shuffled towards the entrance. Being the Alphas daughter i get alot of free rides. My dad arranged with the owner to let me and my friends in for free, not that the guy really had a choice he has to obey the alphas orders. Striding in the club my nostrils were invading with the most heavenly smell on Earth, a combination of the woods and mint. Instantly i had a strong pull towards the dance floor but before i could transfer what it was Brooke took hold of my arm and led me towards my other friends who accompanied me today including my brothers. The Wolf Pit has two levels but the level below was were all the fun happened or so ive been told. Reaching the V.I.P. area the strong smell started to fade little by little as i greeted my brothers, Makenzy and Jay, Cat and Matt, and Jada and Harry. Then i made my way to the bar not caring who followed. Alchohol doesnt really effect werewolves the way it does humans but if we drink enough of it, we get super buzzed and crazy. After downing my first three shots of straight vodka i grabbed Danny and Jada, them being the closet people to me, and dragged them to the dance floor. Swaying my hips to the song Fancy by Iggy i felt two hands grab hold of my waist sending unexplainable amazing sparks up and down my sides...