Chapter 4: Just Looking Around

Ash woke up with the sun blinding his eyes. He groaned and turn the other way, his back facing to the window. His mom already left to work about two hours ago. Olivia was sitting in the living room, trying to push the tv button from the couch. She concentrated but ended up moving the couch, chairs, and table closer to the tv. She put everything back where it was and sighed.

"I'm bored." She pouted and put her elbow on the kitchen counter to rest her head. She heard noises upstairs and gasped.

"What was that?" She tip toed up the stairs and peeked over the railing. She noticed Ash's door was open and the bathroom door was closed with the light on. She frowned. She continued up the stairs and walked in his room. Nothing was on the wall except for a few posters of bands. She looked at the window and saw the sun shining brightly yellow. It was rare for the sun to shine like that around that area. She smiled and remember when he brother would say if he saw the sun like this.

~Flashback Moment~

"Dante! Dante! Look at the sun!" Olivia said, smiling brightly.

"Mmm I'm sleepy." He replied. He snuggled closer to his pillow and continued to dream.

"But Dante it's almost ten in the morning! You're going to miss it! Come on wake up!" Olivia got out of bed and moved her brother from his bed. He groaned and moved the other way. Olivia pouted and grabbed his pillow and hit his shoulder with it.

"Alright! Alright! I'm up!" Dante got up, his eyes half closed. He got up from bed and followed Olivia to the window. His hair was sticking out in many ways. When he opened his eyes he noticed the window was a bright yellow.

"It looks like eggs." He stated.

"Eggs?" Olivia looked at her brother curiously.

"Yea, like the yolk of the egg. The yellow part."

"Ohhh" Olivia looked at her brother fascinated. He glanced at her. Her hair was in braids with small bangs and she wore a cute summer blue dress.

"Maybe we should ask mom to make eggs today!" Dante suggested. Olivia nodded and smiled.

"Okay!"

~Flashback Moment Ended~

Olivia giggled and looked at the window again.

"Eggs"

"What?"

Olivia gasped and turned around. Ash was standing there, his eyes slightly opened. He wore a white shirt with boxers.

"Eggs?" Olivia said.

"Eggs?" Ash said.

"Yea you want eggs...?" Olivia said. Ash slowly shook his head and walked over to one of the boxes on the ground. He opened it and took out one of his jeans and shirts.