What pissed me off even more was that the guy behind us's eyes widened as he appeared to burst out laughing.  He..he was!!!  Both my window and his were down and I could clearly hear the sound as he laughed his ass off.

"HOW DARE YOU MOCK ME!!!"  I yelled, knowing it was loud enough for him to hear me.  Nikki slapped her hand over my mouth before reaching over and hitting the button to roll up the window.  She sat back down in her seat and I glared at her this time.  We had a mini silent staring contest before she blinked, to which I yelled "YOU BLINKED!"  Before settling back down in my own seat, arms crossed tight against my chest.

From the corner of my eye, I saw her shake her head.  She muttered something unintelligible under her breath before checking her cell for the umpteenth time.

"Using cell phones gives you brain damage,"  I said quietly, hoping she wouldn't hear me.  But alas Karma, you be-otch from Hades, decided I did something wrong and thus rewarded me with not so pleasing luck.

"Well I guess you must have been born with cell phones coming out of both ears,"  She retorted crossly.  "Seeing as how you have enough brain damage to send even the best surgeons into a frenzy!"

I didn't bother to reply to her.  Instead I turned my head to lean against the cool glassy surface of the car window, fighting back the tears of frustration that always tried to well up whenever she got overly snippy with me.

Sighing heavily, I let my hair fall over my face, hiding it from prying eyes.  Last thing I need was her mum to notice and cause a scene.  That would be too embarrassing and would end up ruining the whole idea of a 'girls only hangout' day.

Digging through my black fake-leather satchel bag, it's NOT a purse, I HATE though goddammed things, I rooted arounf for my iPod and ear buds.  Tounge sticking out, I breifly wondered if it were possible to just sink into my bag, away from sight and never to be seen again.  That would sure help me out of a lot of awkward situations...and this whole shopping idea.

Frowning to myself, I continued to search for my damn stuff in this damn bag so I could try to push my damn problems to a later damn time---OH THERE IT IS!  I shouted in my mind.  I grinned to myself, knowing that to anyone who could see behind my light brown -streaked black- locks, I would give the appearance of a crazy bipolar dumbass.  Oh wait....I kinda am...

Oh well, another thought for another time.

Gently taking out my electronic babies from my bag, more like black hole, I slowly untangled the ear buds.  I cursed under my breath, working out the stupid knot.  I swear, it's like my pockets have minds of their own and are purposely trying to F with me by tying knots in the cords.

They plot against me, I KNOW IT!

Just like the doors attack me, the furniture tries to stub my toes, the floor wants hugs -all the damn time- and flying objects just 'happen' to be draw to me.

I suspect a conspiracy, but no one believes me.  Well try explaining how the remote, keys, and phones get lost.  Uh-huh.  That's what I thought.

I let out a silent victory scream as the knots all came loose.  Finally!  Placing the Right and Left sides in my right ears..no wait my correct ears..I only have a single right ear?  Write?  No wait...

Whatever.

Turning on my iPod, I cringed from the sudden blare of light.  Oww...It's way too dark for that kind of brightness in here.  Squinting to look at the screen, I tapped the 'Music' app and started flipping through my songs.  I swear I must have been high or something when I put most of these on here...