Tenth chapter

An:enjoy, comment ,and vote babes !

☓imanni☓
I posted my birthday pictures and was liking comments n commenting back.i laughed cause tay-k  liked and commented happy birthday beautiful 💘.
" bitch guess who said happy birthday to me," I said shaking Ari , I didn't want nahmir to hear me.
" who ," she said turning around
" tay-k," her eyes got wide
" hold up didn't something go down between him and nahmir," she whisper , I nodded
" oh won't you look at who just slide in my DMs ,"
" better ignore it ," she said I laughed and she was slapping her knee and laughing. To be honest I don't even know what's funny, we just be laughing.
" secrets don't make friends ," glizzy said looking up from his phone looking at us.
" nobody wanna be yo friend ," Ari said
" nah nobody wanna be yo friend ," he said
" you big mad or lil mad ," ari said back
" I'm not even mad , but secrets don't make friends ," he said then he shrugged
" yeah so tell us what y'all giggling and whispering about ," nahmir said looking up from his phone
" y'all talking shit ," glizzy said
" never that and if we were we would have said it to y'all face," I said.
" is there an issue my dude ,"Rico asked Arianna and I.
" no ,"ari said
" good cause me and my homies didn't want to have to beat y'all asses up,"he said. nahmir dapped him up then glizzy did.
" you can run it ," I said getting up
" if you don't sit yo lil ass down ," nahmir said
" boy you ain't whoppin nobody so go sit yo ass down ," I said getting in his face. Ari got up
" oh shit it's about to go down ," Karina said
" wait I need my popcorn ," Amari said getting Up running to the kitchen
" bro let me get me some too.hold up y'all ," jay said running too.
"Mannnnn I got my bets on Arianna and imanni," Karina said
" yeah on babies ," jay said running back. stuffing his mouth with popcorn and getting comfortable on the couch.
" I do too  but I kind of wanna put my bets on Rico , nahmir and glizzy, " Amari said
"You gonna chose these lil ugly fuckers , wannabe gangstas ," I said to Amari
And next two seconds nahmir picks me up and throws me on the long side of the couch and gets between my legs pretending to hit me and then hold me down.
"Ay nigglet get off my girl ," ari said jumping on nahmir.
" nah you get off lil girl ," glizzy said grabbing
Her and Karina jumps in and Rico jumps in.
" OOOO SHITTTT ,"Jay says loud asf basically yelled and laughed. Him and my brother laughing a lot and just bouncing every where.

An: like that y'all lmao ^ 💀

" I'll let you go if you say sorry and take back what you said ," Nahmir said to me. Bro we been in this position for a cool min. I been trying to get out but he got a good grip.
" nah I'm good , you can let go of me tho ,"I said
"Im tickle you ," I see at the corner of my eye that jay shows Amari his phone and they get up.
" ay we will be right back ,"Amari said walking out with jay.
" okay bitch ," Ari yelled
" that's why you getting beat up ," he yelled back. My parents went somewhere or whatever earlier , just realizing how much cussing these people been doing.
" that's funny you wanna tickle me because you booty tickled ," I said laughing. He smiled. I was trying to tilt him off the damn couch.
" give me a kiss ,"
"'Didn't we go over this shit already ,"
" nobody said lips to lips ," he said
" mann ,"
" I'm kiss all over yo face if you don't say sorry ,"
" let go," I said still trying to get out.
" motherfucker stop trying me hoe," I hear Ari and start to watch her and glizzy kick each other in the leg or punch each other in the side on the floor. Must funniest sight to see. The way they hitting it's as if they some babies . Soft ass hits.
" fuck out of here with that shit , you just keep
Getting yo ass beat ,"
"Suck my dick,"
"Look I didn't know you were a trans or a gay man but I'm not into guys ," I laughed and nahmir started kissing all over my face.
"Nick," I said smiling.'he stopped , looked at me ., and lightly chocked me.
" fuck you say," he said looking into my eyes
" nick baby I'm sorry for calling you a wannabe ,"
" nah I got you later shorty watch ,"he said and then looked around then he let go of me and he was between my legs and dryed humped me hella hard.
" fucking weirdo ," I said getting up giggling and making sure my brother didn't see which I didn't see him nor jay.
" We gonna have some rough sex ," he said smirking at me.
" help this man crazy,"Karina yells and we all turn our heads to outside. Rico About to dumb her in The damn pool. Amari and Jay walked inside the house.
" what the fuck going on ," Amari asked
" use yo eyes ," I said
" y'all ain't shit ," she yelled.neighbors gonna snitch. Amari walked outside.
"no Rico , they sorry now ," he said laughing. They all walk inside. Now we were just chilling.
I went on instagram to post on my Instagram story and took a video of everyone and posted 'shout out to them for coming out and spending my birthday with me😙💘' Karina got up and went to my kitchen and then came back with some water
" ay let's go live on yo page imanni  ," karina said
" alright ,"'I said setting it up on the coffee table and started it. Everyone started  to join.
" what's good with y'all," I said
' y'all all sexy asf 😍'
' whole crew here '
' happy birthday babes '
'Happy birthday💘'
' peep nahmir y'all'
' ugly bitch'
' heyyyyy girl 🤪'
' happy birthday 🎊 '
" thank you guys, ' i said
" thanks baby ," Rico said
" what she say," Karina asked
" that we all sexy ,"
" best friend shit about to go down ," Ari said that right when I saw that tay joined.
" damn ," I was shook
"So you can't text a nigga back 🤨,"
" so you cant text a nigga back who sai-ohhh shit ," glizzy said
" the fuck ," nahmir said looking at me.