P-"Ramya you are starting again."

She bit her lips seeing her father with stern face.

R-"Sorry Appa I forgot."

P-"certificates,degrees and achievements all can be momentary.What matters how a person develops herself and her inner strength.I know my daughter is far more precious and lovable than any other superior degree.She is talented from heart.Her heart is full of love.No more comparison.Do you get me?"

R-"yes sir.

Appa.Where is Varna.I tried calling her for so many times.She went to Australia,then south africa.How does she travel so much."

P-"well its her call.Does she listen to anyone?You go and freshen up.Lets have lunch together."

.................................................................

Back to Hyderabad.Vivaan was in his office working in laptop.He called Kumar ( his PA) to check his schedule for the day.

His fingers were busy speedily working while ears on alert.

V-"Yes Kumar.Speak.

So whats for the day."

K-"Sir.You have an important meeting with this client.The project we are about to finish.Last moment they want some changes."

V-"Damn i hate these last moment nagging habits.Ok.fix it up.I wont meet.You take care or ask Mr Girish.I will lose my temper.

Next?"

K-"The new project we just started off with Shetty Group of Companies.We have to sit and decide on few things.Ms Shetty is on town for that.She has given a time also if you permit then."

His fingers stopped and brows frowned.When he heard the surname.Her egoistic face and previous night's incident.He left the task and played with nip of his pen.

K-"Sir.Shall I say yes and fix the meeting this evening?"

Vivaan smirked and left the pen on table.He moved sideways on his chair.

V-"Nope.Cancel it.Say Iam busy today.Some other time."

Kumar gave a confused nod.

...........................................................

Karuna was oiling Ramya's hair and she sat down with a face

K-"Ramya.This girl sit down.Without moving for a second.Such beautiful hair and you cant take care of them yourself.Get married then we will see who does all these work for you."