1

A/N I hope everyone enjoys this book it's my first book i've wrote. Enjoy!!
Carson's Pov
June 17th, A day i do regret going to the Country Club Pool with my girlfriend and best friends. We were all in the pool or sitting on the outside in the 5ft area. I should probably mention who all was there. it was Olivia,Colby,Matthew,Taylor,Hope, and myself. Olivia and i were sitting on the edge with our feet in the water, her head laying on my shoulder and the rest of the crew in the water being stupid and talking.

Then we heard a sound, a loud one. Everyone looked to the doorway. A boy looking around our age was standing there. Sandy Blonde hair, bright blue eyes. Pretty much everyone there (boys and girls) were drooling. i sighed to myself 'ew' i thought. "Hey i'm going to go get something to eat" Olivia says to me. "Okay" i replied back. She slowly walks over to the concession stand. I get into the pool with my friends but in the corner of my eye i see him following her, i started to worry.

Olivia's Pov
I was walking over to the concession stand when i saw him. oh geez. not this. "hey cutie" i turned on my heel and there he was. Standing there. "uhm hi?" i said slowly. "that sounded more like a question. what's that for?" he said. "whatever" i said to him. i turned back around and it was my turn in line. i told the girl what i wanted, she got it and i went back to Carson and my friends.

sorry it's short but i hope you guys enjoyed it :). leave suggestions in the comments? idk🤷🏻‍♀️. Have an amazing day, love you all💓.

309 Words