Chapter 49: Paying attention

Start from the beginning

"I don't know, maybe. Maybe I'm starting to have feelings for this man and that's what it is."

I don't really respond to that since I don't know if he'd welcome my opinion. For some reason, I don't buy it. There's no spark when he speaks about Ethan, not like when Nathan talks about Alexander for instance, or other Subs who are madly in love with their Doms. It seems he's forcing himself because he's thankful to Ethan. He has a lot of reasons to be, true, and it's completely okay for him to offer him his submission in return, but I just don't think there are feelings involved.

The conversation turned so serious I completely forgot to ask him the question that was on my mind in the first place. I only remember it when he goes to prep in the showers. Nathan is throwing me a wondering look and nudges his head in the direction of the stalls to silently ask if I want to prep with him. I respond by shaking my head and sticking my tongue out since I'm still upset with him. He flips me the bird and goes to prep alone.

I'll make up with him next time I see him at the club, but I'm too mad at him to talk to him just now. Or I'm just being an immature brat, but it's fun... Which makes me think that Daddy is not going to be too pleased with me since I skipped dinner tonight. Though that was not a very big thing, so I might get away with just a rough spanking. I just hope he won't make me do any corner time because I really hate that.

Ugh! It means we won't talk about the foursome he promised me, though in the end, he's probably going to be the one to choose the Doms that will participate. Still, I hope he includes William because that man is so hot! I'm excited and scared at the same time for this. More than two Doms using me is beginning to look dangerously close to what happened to me on New Year's Eve.

The idea of a gangbang used to appeal deeply to me but what Thomas did with his friends was kind of a cold shower... I don't know if I will ever find it attractive again... Heck, I'm not even sure Daddy would want to do that at some point. In any case, I hope that a foursome with three Doms won't trigger any bad memories.I find it super hot but I would hate to have to safeword because of it.

All those thoughts won't get me prepped for tonight though, so I eventually move my ass in front of my locker and undress completely, taking my toiletry bag with all the necessary stuff in one hand. I'm heading to the communal showers until I notice a guy waiting for a free stall. He's the Sub from that scene a few months ago that Logan had told me to watch out for. Mmm, Logan, another fond memory! I would love a threesome with Daddy and him, but sadly he isn't into that kind of play.

I forget myself, the Sub, whose name I can't recall, always prepares in his Master's playroom so I've never seen him here before. He doesn't look very at ease, so naturally, I head toward him to try to reassure him a bit. He's kind of cute, with his brown hair, and very tall and muscular – for a Sub that is. I can't tell the color of his eyes because he is waiting with his head lowered, in a perfect submissive pose. I bet he's one of those very obedient Subs! He has a few marks on his back that must come from a recent intense scene with a flogger.

"Hi there!" I greet him. "It's nice to finally see you here, I'm Zach!"

His initial reaction is so cute: he looks around to check if I'm actually talking to him and not anyone else. At last, I can see his gorgeous blue eyes, even if I don't like the way he looks at me like he is afraid of bothering me just by existing or something.

"I'm Troye, nice to meet you," he finally replies in a very meek voice, extending his hand.

"You don't come in here very often but don't be afraid, nobody bites," I joke.

"Yeah I usually prepare with my Master," he answers, "but he's busy tonight."

There's a bit of sadness and rejection in his eyes, so I'm betting his Dom is more punishing Troye for something than being actually busy, but I won't inquire if he isn't comfortable talking about it.