The Night That We Met

"I met this crazy blonde girl last night..."

"Alex you meet so many girls it is hard to keep up with you!" My friend laughs deeply "So what is so different with this one? Did she shit the bed like the last crazy bitch?" 

I laugh "Hell no I didn't even take her home, she was to innocent and different for that." 

"Different? What did she have a dick!" My friend say's shocked and mocking me at the same time. 

I scoop my glasses on top of my head and shoot my eyebrows up.

"No Jesus how much weed have you smoked today? We talked I introduced myself and I told her my job, even if she thought It was a joke. I did laugh it off however." 

"Don't go falling in love Alex it is dangerous in your occupation!"

"I know I know I never fall in love." 

But could this girl be different? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Piper POV, 

"I don't know Polly I have never been attracted to a woman, she had tattoos how exciting is that?!"

"Pipes I love you but many dudes also have tattoos and since when has human being male or female ever got you so excited?" 

"She had a raspy voice and these glasses and dark hair I mean she did mock my CV and your name." 

"Sounds like a mega bitch and what is wrong with my name! I know my boyfriend calls me Polly Pocket but still!" 

"She did say she was a drug trafficker I think that was a joke tho!" 

"Oh shit I hope that is a joke."

*Beep* 

"Is that from tall dark tattooed and mysterious?" 

"Yeah gave her my number eek she texted!" 

"Don't fall to hard you may still like the D."