Part 2

[3:06] Before Jeremy could give Micheal another set of breaths, Micheal started coughing up water. It felt Jeremy had the weight of the world lifted off of his shoulders as he helped Micheal cough up all of the water. When he was done, Jeremy pulled Micheal into a bone crushing hug. Jeremy started sobbing again as Micheal hugged him back.
"Don't y-you ever try that again. P-please. For me." Jeremy coughed up between sobs. Micheal nodded vigorously, his tears falling on Jeremy's now soaked striped shirt. After hugging for forever, Jeremy pulled back, making eye contact with Micheal. Jeremy never realized that his eyes were THAT beautiful. I guess you don't appreciate what you have until you almost lose it, he thought. Feeling a wave of confidence hit, Jeremy pressed his lips against Micheal's in a soft yet passionate kiss. Jeremy felt his insides twist in a way they never had before. His heart ached, but not like it had a few minutes ago. Now, all he felt was happiness. They kissed for a while, then pulled away for air. As they looked into each others eyes, they both realised 1 fundamental truth at the exact same time.

They were in love.

They both smiled and hugged again, not letting go for the world. They just stayed like that for a while, gazing at the stars. And for the first time in a long, long time,

They were both blissfully happy.

With shortness of breath
Ill explain the infinite
How rare and beautiful
It truly is
That we exist
<><><>
ye boi