Chapter 1

Cassie's POV

"I'm going to miss you so much Cassie. I won't ever forget you." 

Harry pulled me into a hug, his beautiful green eyes trickling with tears. He wiped away my own tears then moved onto his own. 

"Me too Harry. Nothings going to be the same without you. And me too, I'll never forget you Harry." 

I held onto him as tight as I could not wanting to let go, wishing this was all a dream. My best friend couldn't be moving to the other side of town. He couldn't leave me, our friends everything. I finally let go of him, tears falling down my cheeks. 

I looked at the doorway and saw our mums standing there watching us, with sad faces. Harry pulled me into a hug again and put his head close to my ear. 

"I have something for you." 

He showed his mum five fingers, signalling he'd be five minutes before taking my hand in his and up to his room. I still couldn't believe this was his room. It was completely empty. The only things that marked our memories was the small dent in the wall from a wild party a few years ago, and a photo on his bed of us both. 

Harry handed me the photo. It was my favourite picture. It was taken on Harry's birthday not too long ago. I was dressed as a knight, and Harry was dressed as a princess. I remember at the time he'd joked 'your my knight in shining armour, and I'm your princess' I laughed as Harry gave it to me, holding it close to me.  

"Wait I have one more thing." 

I nodded, I couldn't speak still. The day had come by so quickly, I wish we still had more time to spend together. You may think oh your overreacting he's only moving to the other side of town, but I'm not. This is the boy I've known ever since I was born, and now he was moving away. We could still see each other, but it wouldn't be the same. I know it wouldn't be. 

Harry searched through his bag frantically. After finding what he'd been looking for he smiled and pulled it out. He handed me his Jack Wills hoody and smiled. 

"Harry you don't have to." 

"I want to. I want you to remember me." 

"I'll always remember you Harry. With or without your hoody." 

"I know but I want you to have it. You'll always have a piece of me with you that way." 

I smiled and let my tears fall down my cheeks. I was going to miss my best friend so much. 

"Now my turn Harry." 

I searched through my bag and pulled out my perfume. Alien by Thierry Mugler. My absolute favourite, Harry loved it when I wore it too. I handed him the perfume and he chuckled. 

"Now you'll always smell like me." 

"I'll treasure it." 

"Oh by the way you smell really nice." 

I laughed and we hugged again. 

"As do you." 

I wanted to freeze this moment. I'll admit it I have a small crush on my best friend. But I know he doesn't feel the same about me. For one thing he's a year older than me, and he can get much better looking girls than me. 

"Harry we need to go now!" 

"You come down too Cassie!" 

Harry and my mum called out to us. 

"I guess this is it." 

I muttered. 

I looked up at Harry and he pressed his lips onto my cheek.