Innalillahi wainnailaihi rajiun...they all chorused and looked at dr namadi when he finished telling them about what happened.

Is he your friend? The police asked.

No,he's not, that was the first time I saw him..he said his eyes facing down..

Can you tell us where he's staying right now? The police asked again.

Yes...
********************************

As salamialsikum... the girls greeted walking into Amatullah's house.

OMG!! Amatullah shouted and embraced them into a tight hug.
You have no idea how I missed you guys, why do you stopped coming to my house..she added with a pout.

Kai amatullah, let's drink water first now..zakiyya chuckled walking towards the kitchen while the remaining girls get themselves seated at the living room.

So tell me, how are you all doing...amatullah asked grinning from ear to ear.

Wallahi alhamdulillah, how's my baby doing? Reena asked wiggling her brows.

What!! They all shouted looking at amatullah and reena.

What? Amatullah asked nonchalantly
I'm pregnant..she added with a shrug.

They all squealed jumping on amatullah..
How many months?

When did it happen?

How comes we don't know?

Did Mamy and Dady know about it?

They kept blabbering while amatullah just rolled her eyes.
Calm down babes, how do you expect me to answer please? Who should I answer first? She asked rolling her eyes again. Just then zakiyya walked in with a tray containing water, exotic and cookies on it.

I heard you guys shouting, what's going on? She asked walking towards them.

Amatullah is pregnant...Hauwa said jumping up and down like a kid.

We are going to throw a pareiee(party) farida and fadila said in unison clapping their hands.

What!! Zakiyya shouted her eyes nearly popping out. She walked to the center table,placed the tray on it, she walked to dinning table and grab a rag before coming back to the living room. They were all looking at her amused by her actions.

She sprayed the rag on the carpet and grab a bottle water that was on the tray and poured it on her face.

They all gasped looking at her like a mad person.

Pour me water, pour the holy water, ahhhhhhh.....she sings pouring the water all over her face before she finally jumped hugging amatullah...

She's pregnant....she shouted waving her hands up..
They all started laughing at her, zuby even hit her claiming that she scared her, she thought she had gone mad.

They turned on the home theater and played "Pour me water" by mr eazi and they all started dancing pouring water to themselves.

That's how they wetted the living room with water, dancing and screaming.
**********************************

You've been sneezing since, are you sure you didn't drink cold water? Deedat asked his sick wife.

Her face and her eyes were red and she couldn't breathe with her nose, she uses her mouth to breath. Her throat was itchy and her voice barely comes out.

I didn't drink cold water...she replied with a cocky voice burying her face in his chest.

Then what made you this cold, I'm sure you did something, or you bathe with cold water? He asked again and she sneezed followed by a sob.

It was around 12:00am, she had been sneezing and coughing since they finished doing that "pour me water" thing. The girls swept and moped the house after asr prayer and they left the house before magrib. Deedat came back around 8:00pm claiming that he was having a meeting that's why.

Let's go to the hospital.. he said and attempted to move but amatullah held him tight shaking her head.

No, it's too..."sneeze"..it's too late, let's make it in the morning..She insisted

No, you can't sleep like this, let's go...he said.

No please.."cough" I'll be fine, let's make it tomorrow morning please, insha allah tomorrow morning I promise you, we'll go...she pleaded.

He huffed and brought out his phone from his pocket and dialed his doctor's number.

Hello doctor, I hope I didn't wake you up..deedat said.

No not at all, don't worry, is everything ok? He asked from the other end.

Yes doctor, my wife is having cold, she can't even breathe normally, and her temperature is very high...deedat said with a sight.

This is 12:30am, so I guess you wouldn't be able to come out, so I'll send a nurse with some medication right now, make sure she takes it right away, then around 10:00am,you meet me in my office...the doctor said.

Thank you so much doctor,..Deedat thanked him with a smile even though he couldn't see him.

It's my pleasure...he replied and hung up.

Minutes later, they heard the door bell and deedat rushed downstairs to the front door. He collected the medications and thanked the nurse before dashing into the kitchen.

He placed a bottle of water and a cup, and some fruits on a tray and made his way to his room.

Are you sleeping already? He called out placing the tray by the side drawer.

No...she answered curtly almost like a whisper.

Come on..take this.. he started feeding her when he made sure there's nothing on the plate, he passed her the drugs and a cup of water.

I don't want medicine...she said squeezing her face.
Don't be stubborn, just close your eyes and drink it..he said sternly and she quickly did as she was told.

That's my baby..he said with a smile, she smiled back and hugged him tightly before falling into a deep slumber.

18th February 2018👨‍💻👨‍💻👨‍💻