one

Unknown:
This is the day one of the game, Haechan.
Are you ready for your first challenge?

Me:
Bring it on.

Unknown:
You're so fearless haha..
Let's start with something easy
You have to steal money
Leave them in front of the said place.
You have 24 hours
Don't be late

Me:
Easy

-

- -
"Are you okay, Donghyuck?" Fairly tall ( yet shorter than Donghyuck) dark haired boy, named Renjun asked as he was approaching spaced out boy. His head was leaned down under the desk as he surfed on his phone.
"Yeah, I'm fine." He answered whilst shoving the phone back into his pocket; Renjun shook his head.

"What has gotten into you? Are you going out with someone?" Jeno blurted out as he laid his arm on Renjun's shoulder, earning glare from the latter. "What? Dude, no!" Hyuck stood up, shaking his head.
"Then why are you so distracted?" Renjun pointed to Hyuck's pocket. "The whole day you hadn't left your phone for a second. Did something happened?"

Hyuck only glared at Renjun, making the latter look down. "I'm sorry.." Renjun softly whispered. Worried Jeno looked at Renjun and ruffled his hair, then glared disgustingly at Donghyuck. "What the bloody hell? Ugh, whatever, I'm done. Let's go Jun." With that the two boys left.

Donghyuck felt bad for treating his friends like that, but he didn't have a choice, he didn't want to risk his friends knowing and possibly risking also their life's. With sigh, he sad back onto his seat, waiting for the lesson to start.

- - -

Lunch, perfect time for crime - or so Donghuck thought. At that time, mostly everyone was out, either outside or in canteen, with only few students wandering around, wanting to have some alone time or wanted to revise before lessons.

No one would have notice Hyuck and that's what he liked, no attention, yet a small adrenaline due to the fear and anxiety.

The orange haired boy, walked into the only completely empty room, it was room of one year older class, quietly. He approached the teacher's desk and searched it completely. He have managed to find an envelope with a hell loads of money. He was about to take it before he heard footsteps....

"What do you think you're doing?" Donghyuck instantly turned around. Oh my, he got caught, didn't he? He's in big trouble. He's gonna get kicked out of school...

"Haha, why do you look so terrified? I'm not going to ride you over with a hover board" The stranger smiled widely, completely ignoring glaring Hyuck. "How do you know I r--". He tried to start but got interrupted by the stranger. "Aren't you going to take that money? Lessons are going to start soon. I'll try to distract the others." The mysterious boy winked and walked out the classroom, leaving Donghyuck confused.

Wasting no more time, Hyuck shoved the money into his bag and ran out of the classroom. Making into his own class right on time..