Chatper 7

So... How are ya? Good that's great, so... If no one has read my depression story, that has the reason I haven't been updating, the latest chapter of that book says why so please read that.. ON WITH THE STORY!!!!

---------------

XXXXX POV

That neko!!! I will kill her!! She can never have Levi!!! Levi is mine!! I will kill her with my bare hands!!!

------------

I was walking down the street when I saw Levi in a wheelchair and Y/N walking/wheeling through the park. Y/N was smiling as she was pushing Levi. MY LEVI!!!! I need to kill her!! She's taking with MY Levi!! I could feel my face becoming red with anger. I stomped over to Levi and Y/N, I pushed Y/N to the ground. Luckily Levi was listening to music. I punched her to the point I made her pass out. I stared to push Levi around as Y/N lays on the ground out cold. I snicker as I push Levi to an alleyway. When he turns around to see Y/N, he see's me as I drug him. He passes out and I take him somewhere.

------------

So I know this is VERY short but I'm work really hard on this story I promise but this I drew without looking at anything, and also I'm in love with Yuri!! On Ice! Please watch it it's good!!! But this is my skater I'm not don't tho so.. Yah!

 Yah!