"Who else knows?" I demanded.

"Well, Mike was the one who saw them." Jaime spoke slowly so he could think, "and Tony also saw them."

The new information only fueled my rage more, if that were even possible. My own little brother knew that Kellin was fucking someone else behind my back and didn't even bother to tell me that the love of my life was cheating on me? Family first, huh? I snorted at the thought. I was so over this party, and I was completely done with this night.

I jumped up from the spot that I was occupying on the couch and muttered a quick goodbye to Jaime. I pushed my way past the sea of sweaty bodies and drunk girls trying to pull me over to them, shrugging them away. Little did they actually know I batted for the other team and wasn't interested in fake spray tans, mini skirts, and push-up bras.

When I finally made it into the kitchen I spotted Mike and Tony behind the counter, filling up drinks and laughing at the drunken jokes being made. I probably would've grabbed a bear and joined in too if I wasn't in such a terrible mood.

"Everyone out now," I barked, "I need to have a little chat with my brother and so-called bestfriend."

The laughter died down and it was dead silence as the few people that were actually in the room turned to look at me and slowly made their ways out of the cramped kitchen, shooting Mike and Tony sympathetic looks as they departed. When everyone had cleared, I slammed the door shut and stomped over to the counter.

"Hey baby bro! Hey turtle!" I greeted sarcastically.

"Uh hey Vic, is everything alright?" Mike questioned, glancing over at Tony with confusion in his eyes and Tony simply shrugged slighly in response to his look.

"Everything is just dandy!" I replied forcing a smile onto my lips, "How've you been Tone?"

"Uh great man, how's life?" Tony replied nervously.

"Well, now that you ask, my life has been going great actually. I got a ticket today, I failed my history exam, I got dragged to this stupid fucking party, and oh!" I paused to simply add a slightly more dramatic effect before speaking once more, "my soon to be ex boyfriend has been cheating on me for several months and my bestfriends and brother knew all a fucking long!" I screamed as I pushed the glass alcohol bottles off of the island sending them to the floor with a crash and watched as the other two flinched, backing away slowly.

"Vic, I swear. I was gonna tell you." Mike quickly defended with his hands up and palms facing towards me. Guilt and fear was clear in his eyes as well as in Tony's, but I wasn't going to fall for it.

"When?!" I shouted as I stepped over all the broken glass and made my way around the counter, "When were you going to enlighten me about this lovely information? Huh?"

"I-I'm sorry. I just" Mike looked down as he lowered his hands.

"You just what, Mikey?" I sneered. I needed answers and he sure as hell wasn't giving them to me.

"I didn't wanna hurt you, Vic. You've got to understand, I was just trying to look out for you." Mike tried to reason.

"No I don't understand and I don't think I will be anytime soon because the way I see it, a good brother," I paused and glared at Tony, "or friend would've told me. Not let me be told by somebody else." I just shook my head as I backed away and made my way to the door.

"Vic, wait!" Mike called

But I didn't wait. I didn't stop once. I was hardly even phased by his pleas for me to turn around or come back so we could disscus it some more because I was too busy walking myself out of the house and making my way towards my car instead. I had too much screaming going on in my head to even focus on the noises happening around me instead. All I knew was I needed to get out of there.