Waking up With Edd

Start from the beginning

TARYNS POV (Point of view) 

The door swung open to my (Matt)<- fangirl-friend Faith and my alcoholic-loving brother, Tom. I was so distracted by kissing Edd that we didn't even notice them at first. Faiths eyes shrunk in surprise and shock while Tom smirked and chuckled in delight. "TARYN, OH MY GOD!!!!" Tord had walked by and took notice of the kissing moment and blushed all the way to his ears. This caused me and Edd to stop and look over to the three of them. We jumped out of the bed and onto the floor with a loud *BANG* we both grunted and rubbed our heads in unison. 

"I-its not what you thought it was!!!" I then shouted at Tom and Tord in rage as I got up with Edd, who was in nothing but green boxers, and blushed unevenly in shock. "Y-yeah...it wasn't what it looked like..." Tom then chuckled "oh sure....you two didn't have a make out session in front of us!" Tord sounded so shocked as Faith fell to the ground dying with laughter. I didn't even know that the door was open until now! I placed my face in my hand, flustered and nearly filled with major anxiety. "seriously guys...It wasn't like we were going to.....argh!! That's it! I'm gonna go make breakfast!!" I pushed Tom and Tord out of the way as I picked up Faith and carried her down the hallway to the kitchen.

EDDS POV (Point of View) 

"You know what?! I'm gonna go have breakfast!! DONT BOTHER ME!" She picked up Faith as she pushed Tom and Tord out of the way. Tord lifted up his arms in confusion as Tom shrugged his shoulders and walked away. "Edd...what's her deal? Why did she get so stressed? Was it what I said?" This was the first time I've ever seen Tord this upset and concerned since back in 2005, when he was freaked out about a zombie!  I couldn't tell him that Taryn was Autistic, she'd be even more mad than she is right now! I sighed and put on my shirt that had the words 'Smeg Head' and placed my hand on Tords shoulder. "She...she gets stressed easily..that's all you need to know...for now...but, uh, c'mon! Why don't you go apologize so we all can have a great day!" 

He nodded in reassurance as we both walked down the hallway. 

Bonus!! 

___________________________________

"Look, I hate to break it to ya, Taryn, but it looked like you two were about to...you know..." Faith tried to not sound so mean as she needed to say something like that to get it off of her chest, flustered as she was sitting right next to Matt, who had his arm around her. "Its not my fault that my alcoholic brother opened the door without knocking!!" Tom shrugged again and glared at me with as he smiled evily, "it's not MY fault my retarded sister has Autism!" I immediately slammed my fists on the table as my eyes became pitch black. 

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I WENT THROUGH!!! YOU NEVER UNDERSTOOD!!! AND STOP TREATING ME LIKE S**T!!!!!" I grabbed my hand bag and slammed the back door open as I ran over to the only tree that was in their backyard. I climbed the tree to the closest branch. I sat there and cried my butt off, until I heard Edd walk out and looked around the backyard. 

"Taryn...? Taryn?! Where are y-" I fell out of the branch and directly onto Edd with a loud *BANG* we both were directly close to where our eyes were and to where our lips were about to touch. "There you are!" He chuckled a bit as I still was upset over nothing. "Taryn...I heard what you said to Tom....I never thought he'd treat you that way..." tears formed in his eyes as the angered look on my face slowly faded away to nothingness. "Its only because...im...different...if only....I wasn't Autistic...then none of this would have happened..." tears flowed down my eyes and directly onto Edds hoodie. He was extremely upset at this and pulled me into a hug that I somehow returned. "But...if you didn't...then..you'd be somewhere else right now....and...i never would've fallen in love with you.." my eyes grew wide, glassy with tears, as I was doing nothing but sobbing now. "Taryn...Look...being, well, you...is what makes you special! You are able to stand out with the rest of the crowd! You're smart, funny, and VERY creative and WONDERFUL at drawing! You honestly draw better than me!" This brought me to a state of happiness as we both got up and laughed hysterically. I did nothing but laugh even louder than him and snort a whole bunch. 

(Here comes something random!)

"I'm Sorry..." I heard a familiar voice coming up in front of us...it was Tom! I noticed Tom walking out with...tears in his eyes?! I've never seen him look this upset! 

(Not since we lost our Pinapple Dad!) 

"Tom...oh my god!" I walked up to him and brought him into a tight hug. He was super shocked by this but instead gripped his arms around me. "Taryn...I'm sorry! I'm SORRY!!" I've never heard him sound this upset! "Tom...it's ok...really it i--" "No it's NOT!! IVE TREATED YOU LIKE CRAP FOR 12 YEARS!! how is that ok?!" My eyes shrunk in pure sadness. "Tom....I know it's hard for...you to get over losing our Dad...but...we'll get through this! It's not to late to change!" He smiled slightly as Edd joined in the hug. "SUPER SURPRISE FRINDSHIP HUG!!" We all laughed as we walked back inside.

(Wow...it escalated quickly...then the bonus went downhill then uphill...what is happening?!)