Time...

The pendulum sways in a motion that nobody but the clockmaker understands. The clock ticks in a certain time that nobody understands. these are the effects of time. Time goes by slowly or too fast. Time can get to your head. Time seems to be a constant reminder of who we are. That may seem too deep. Time always goes by so fast when you're with your friends. Time may be just a number but it is a constant reminder. Time ticks and tocks but never stops. It just keeps going on. 7:56...........7:57.......7:58 time goes by it seems to fly away time is just going by. As my cold weary fingers move across this keyboard, time is going by. Time will not wait for you it just goes and goes and goes. That's why you can't wait for the good days to come to you. Go out and make it a good day. Do something you haven't done before. Taste a new food that has always appeared to you as inedible. Listen to the grandfather clock go tick-tock......tick-tock.........tick-tock as the pendulum sways in its trip on the journey of life. Sometimes it has to be wound up, but with help it will keep on going. Life is a clock. You have to make it in the right time. Your time will come.

random i know but i had a lot in my head and i just kinda poured it all out on my computer....