Is this even real? (v short ✌️)

-Shan's POV-

I froze.

My heartbeat is racing.

I can feel my face heating up.

Camden Scott is fucking kissing me.

Is this even real?

Maybe this is a dream like what happened the past few days. But this feels so real. I cupped her face with my hands to convince myself it's real.

She stopped moving but kept our lips locked.

Shit! Shit!

I messed up. I hate myself for thinking too much. She probably thinks I don't like this cause she looks nervous suddenly. I should just go for this.

I closed my eyes and started kissing her back. I trailed my hands down to her waist. I felt her body relax as she started kissing me again. Then she put her hands in my neck.

I can't explain this feeling. People say they have butterflies on their stomach or even the whole zoo, but with me, I think the whole animal kingdom is in my stomach. It might be exaggerated but man it really feels like it. I felt so drawn to her even more. I don'twant this to end.

It felt like we kissed for hours and we only stopped when air becomes an issue.

This is probably the best day of my life.

-Cam's POV-

I was too sad and happy at the same time. I was so sad becaus eof what happened at school but happy because Shannon is here with me. My mind was so clouded. My body was like in auto pilot as I straddled Shan and kissed her. She tensed when she realized what I did. I don't care right now, all I care about is to make her feel that I am happy and thankful that she's here with me. She cupped my face but still wasn't kissing me back. I felt nervous because what if she doesn't like this or something. I stopped but didn't move away. After a few seconds she already kissed me back and our lips moved in sync. This kiss is just so sweet and passionate. There's no hunger in it but instead it feels like we're just living in the moment.

This feels so right and I don't want it to end. It's the best feeling in the world. The sadness in me a while ago was like sucked out of my system and all I feel is happiness.

SHANNON BEVERIDGE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY.