Going Home

Juvia felt her face heat up, she stole a quick glance on Gray and found that he was looking at her, his lips were smiliing gently. She quickly looked down when their eyes met, she felt her face heat up even more. Lucy and Erza saw the small and quiet exchange and smiled inwardly.

"Now that we know each other, what're we gonna do?" Natsu asked the group, completely oblivious of what just occured.

The group was quiet, thinking of ways to get home,

"Well????" Natsu offered.

"Juvia doesn't know," Juvia answered Natsu, seeing his baffled look "Juvia didn't step out of the house. Miss Scarlet is the only one who trie to get home."

Natsu turned to Erza "How come? Don't you know how to go home?"

"Yes and No." Erza said "I don't know where we are right now, so I tried walking down the street but I always end up here."

"Didn't you try to ask people? You know, there might be at least one person walking down the street too." Jellal offered.

"Now that you mention it, there wasn't anyone walking, it was just me! But there were a lot of cars." Erza replied.

Gray groaned loudly, he laid his head back.

"Is Mr. Fullbuster okay?" Juvia inquired, seemingly worried about the man.

"No! How the hell can we go home!?" Gray seethed "Not to mention I have classes to go to!"

Lucy shot to her feet "Oh my god!" she screeched "I forgot, I have classes too!"

"Yeah, same here." Natsu yawned.

"Why are you so calm about it?" Gray challeneged.

" 'Cause Erza can't even go home, how can we go to school."

"Good point." Jellal acknowledged.

"Don't encourage him!" Gray reprimanded.

Lucy placed her left hand on her hips and said "Well,can't afford to lose a class."

She dropped her hand and marched out the door. 

"Miss Heartfilia! Where are you going?" Juvia yelled after her.

"I'm gonna find some proper clothes!" She yelled back.

Everyone was quiet. Trying to understand things and questioning them, each one of them was unsure of what to do.

"Juvia can't afford to lose a class either." Juvia announced and walked away, she climbed up the stairs and headed to her bedroom.

She closed the door behind her, and sighed. Juvia stared at the room, it was the room she always wanted. It had navy blue walls with white trim at the ceiling and near the beige carpet. The room was filled with sunlight pouring in through her window with a seat built in, the seat cushion were corn flower blue, with white and gray flowers and hearts printed in them. At the west side of the room neard the door was an white ivory vanity table with perfumes and makeups. 

Juvia walked towards it and picked up a bottle of perfume. Heaven Scent, she read, Just like Juvia's perfume at her house. She looked at her modern victorian bed, on each side of it was a bedside table. A few paces away from her bed was her wardrobe. 

Juvia approached it and opened it. She saw her uniform and her shoes. She was beyond shocked, she grabbed the clothes and inspected it. It was hers, her name was written on the inside of the blazer. How could this be? She thought.

"LUCKY!" Someone yelled.

Juvia recognized it as Gray's voice, and immeadiately concluded that he too had found his belongings in his bedroom.