Finally Something!

Start from the beginning

Hisoka : Look infront ~ <3

Huh ? What does he mean by that ? I look ahead of me to find him by the door standing straight and tall with messy hair and a warm pink scarf . Is that mine?

  "What are you doing here ?" I frown in confusion .
"Got you something to eat ." He hands me a cheese toast .
"I can't . My break is almost off ." I sigh , shoving the sandwich he brought into my bag in such despair . "Thank you.."
"You're welcome ~"

He seems in a good mood today , did something happen ? Before I could ask him , I hear again the same annoying laughs and whispers .

Another sigh .

"...Are they annoying you ?" He asks . Is he concerned about me ?
"Nah , ignore them ." I get ready to welcome the coming people in a few minutes but he pushes , "They are the reason you're not in a good mood , right ? "

"Well y-yeah..." I pause , I just don't want him to feel like a burden..
"Rumors about me having a stranger in my apartment and I live alone and bla bla"

He looks at them with no clear expression really then at me . What's he thinking ?

"Baby , eat up , please!" He places a hand on my shoulder , pulling me close to his side , his other hand searching for my bag .

"What.the.heck..not here!" I grit my teeth , whispering angrily at his playing around .

"Shush, you don't get it ." He winks . Aaand , I still don't get it .

"Then wanna have lunch together at home ? I'll cook! We can cuddle too , love~"

My face reddens to the embarrassment that I've just felt! What is he saying?!....Oh .

Now , the two girls who were bothering me all day , have their jaws to the floor shocked . What ? Is it that hard for me to get a hot boyfriend like Hisoka ?

I giggle to the thought , watching them sneak away to do whatever assignment they have .

"Thanks , Hisoka ." I smile happily that he has done all of this for me .
"Ah , so emotional , not my type."' He pops the p in type , shrugging .
"Ugh , shut up ." I pinch his arm and he pulls it away , groaning .
"Now get your lazy butt to work , I'm leaving ."

Is he serious??? I would've given him a good reply if only I didn't have to get to work right now! That reminds me , how did he know I work here? Was he stalking me?!

...

   "Mmhmm..right..there!" I say as I unlock the door by my card . I've watched alot of video tutorials anout how to do that on youtube when I was wasting my time and postponing important tasks I had to do , guess what , it is useful now! I knew it!

"Impressive ." Hisoka mutters in surprise as both of us get in .
"Why , thank you!"

We are the gym center now after I finished work . Yep I was still with my work clothes and messy hair and sweat but that was totally fine for now . Believe it or not , that Sherlock Holmes kind of thing we're doing is pretty fun .

  The room of the mysterious guy is organized as ever . I wonder if we really can find clues here or if he's just...well..a weirdo .

Both of us rush to look into papers , under desks and between shelves but as expected from the first try : nothing .

Until...Hisoka sits on the main chair in anger , with a thud and..a sound of paper crumpling.

"Huh?" He says as he gets up and tries to look for the unseen paper . He moves his fingers to the seat of the chair , his eyes lighting up when his fingers touch the paper .

"What's that ?" I approach him in curiosity .
"Don't know . It's a letter , I guess . Let's read it ."

"Uh-huh ." I gulp . Half curious , half worried , I start reading the letter .

"xxxxxx

  How is it out there ? Inform me with the recent activities of that bastard Hisoka . Make sure he suffers . I didn't ask you to kick him out and take everything from him for him to be just as okay . Remember , the harder your work is , the more money you'll get . I hope he rots wherever he is , haha!"

The person's name was hidden by a black marker's highlight that it was so hard to see who it was who sent the letter . Turns out that this strange guy is only taking orders to receive money..hmm...

"But..who is it?!" He punches the desk in anger , marking the desk with a small scratch .

"It's printed! So it can be scanned and worked on to remove the marker!"
I assuee him , thankfully my words reaching him and we quickly leave before anyone comes in .

...

(A/N) I'm so so sorry for the very late update ;-; But I hope you like this chapter!