How to Be a Heartbreaker

~Description

"They see us as innocent, but once a boy looks at us, they're under our spell."

Meet Adri, Madi, Melissa, and Mitch. Heartbreakers.

Meet Brice, Jason, Seto, and Jerome. Never fell in love and hate the Heartbreakers.

What happens if a small bump in the street could change everything?

(Intro made by OoHhAaIi c:)

~Prolouge

There were three girls and a boy that practiced the 4 rules of heartbreaking.

Rule number one, is that you gotta have fun, But baby when you're done, you gotta be the first to run.

Rule number two, just don't get attached to, Somebody you could lose.

Rule number three, wear your heart on your cheek But never on your sleeve, unless you wanna taste defeat.

Rule number four, gotta be looking pure Kiss him goodbye at the door and leave him wanting more.

This is how to be a heartbreaker

Boys they like a little danger

We'll get him falling for a stranger, a player

Singing I lo-lo-love you

At least I think I do!

But those rules were broken by all fourplayers.

Meet Madi, Adri, Melissa, and Mitch. Every single one of the heartbrakers had their own way to make themselves adored.

Everyone thinks Madi's the shy music lover, never does anything wrong.

Well, nothing that gets her in trouble.

She's a bad girl once you get to know her, knowing many things to work her way to a boy's heart. He brother, Mitch, does as well. Though she never takes it to far with the boys she breaks.

She's the quick-witted one,

easily making plans to get boys under the groups spells.

Everyone thinks Adri is the outgoing, cute, flirty girl that loves to cause truble. But once you get to know her she turns into a fragile girl who was just broken and can't stand to see her friends as weak as she used to be.Now she's emotionless and often reminded of her past so she uses her agressivnes towards another thing.

Madi never took it to far with a boy,

but about Adri we could say differently.

Everyone thinks Melissa's a shy, caring girl. Who's often clumsy and just a truly nice person in general.

What they don't know its an act. She's a heartbreaker. She actually shy, but hey. She's like a ninja.

She'll capture your heart,

then break it silently.

Everyone thinks Mitch's the smart boy who's always focused. Never planning to take someone and break them. Thinks he's straight.

If they think that, they don't know Mitch. In fact, Mitch can be very cruel when it comes to breaking a heart.

He and his sister are both quick when it comes to plans for boys.

Madi makes the plans to take them,

Mitch makes the plans to break them.

(Collab between us! :D -Star)