Jennifer shook her head trying to say no but the cashier insulted her, "You bloody thief so that's why you wanted a job, just wait here," she threw her bag angrily on the floor and headed outside.

"Ma'am, look what I found, she is a thief." Jennifer rushed outside with tears flowing down her cheeks. She didn't know who had put those belts in her bag then it clicked the young girl who had collided into her earlier.

"Call the damn cops right now," shouted the manager.

Jennifer slings her bag on one shoulder and watched them intently. The security guard was retreating to call the cops while the manager and the cashier were talking among themselves. Her eyes fell upon the exit door which was close enough to where she was standing.

She made a run towards it and the last words she heard was 'catch her.'

Jennifer hid behind a dumpster in an alley and buried her head in her knees. She breathed slowly to try to regain her composure. She couldn't understand why that girl would frame her like this. She doesn't even know her.

If she hadn't run, the cops would have catch her and put her in jail. She waited till nightfall and slowly peeked outside. However to her horror, there were three men standing in front of the alley and smoking.

Terrible idea, there's no way she'll be able to get out without them noticing her and what if they are rapists or murderers, no one would even hear her. She started regretting being a mute and wiped off her tears angrily.

She looked at the open door which was few meters opposite of the wall where she was leaning. According to her instinct, it looks like kitchen area of a restaurant. She slung her bag over her shoulder and entered through the door rapidly. The light was quite dim inside and few people who looked more like chefs and dishwashers were totally focused on their work.

She hid from their gaze and managed to get out of there only to find herself in a discotheque.

Jennifer realized that she has entered a wrong place. She started to walk back towards the kitchen area but a guy stepped in front of her giving her an awful smirk. She turned to the other side to leave but she found herself surrounded by two other guys.

"Come let's dance," he grabbed her arm and pulled her on the dance floor.

The three guys surrounded her, preventing her from escaping at all. Tears escaped from her eyes non-stop as they started touching her one by one. She begged them to let her go but they keep on dancing and pulling her into them each taking turn by turn. The worst part was everyone was so engrossed in their own world that they didn't notice a girl being violated publicly.

"Let's take her to the washroom," said one of them.

She felt more panicked when the guy keeps on dragging her with him. She bit his hand and made a run but the other one encircled his arm around her waist tightly. She cried louder but apart from her heavy breathing, no other sound came out.

"You bitch. I'm going to show you what a real bite looks like," he yelled in her face, making her more afraid than she already was. His hot breath fanned her neck as he leaned closer but before he could do something, a tall man pulled him back and punched him in the face. The other one let go of her as they all stared at her savior.

"Alexander, we didn't mean...mean... to, we were just," he started to stammer in front of the tall man's presence.

"Fuck off all of you."

The three guys left at once as Jennifer stared at him in awe. She nods her head once slowly as a sign of thank you but Alexander couldn't understand her.

"Your hand is bleeding," he said and only then she realized that there was a scratch on her hand. It must have happened when one of the guys had dug his nails into her skin.

"Come with me," he grabbed her hand gently but she pulled away.

"You're hurt, come on."

She shook her head in negativity and tried to run the opposite way but Alexander caught her wrist.

"I'm just trying to help you," he said but she struggled to get rid of his grip.

More tears came out of her eyes but Alexander couldn't exactly understand her behavior. He gawked at her confusedly until he was pushed violently by someone and collided against the wall.

"Jennifer, are you okay?" Jacqueline asked and hugged her sister at once.

"Did he do anything to you?" Jennifer shook her head in negativity but Jacqueline was more focused on the wounds on her hands and on her tears.

"I'm going to kill him." She turned around and saw Alexander looking at her as if she had grown two horns.

"How dare you push me? Do you even know who I am?"

"How dare you misbehave with my sister," said Jacqueline angrily while shielding Jennifer completely from Alexander.

"Excuse me; I saved her life from those perverts. I was trying to help her because she is wounded but she started freaking out, it's not my fault. It's not even been a day for you and you dared to hit me, Alexander Reeves, the famous owner of the Reeves Club, one of the billionaires of New York and you a bloody waitress dared to raise her hand on me."

He kept quiet for a few seconds and then continued, "You're dead!"