Alois

(Y/n) POV

" I am sorry Lord Phantomhive but I will go with Alois first I do hope you don't think I am rude." You say.
Ciel says "oh not a problem I would never think you are rude."
You could tell he was upset as his eyes darkened.

Alois smiled a big grin he said "Well pack your bags and we'll leave shortly."
"Yes Alois thank you." You reply smiling.

Time skip

You had just finished packing the things you would need you had one suitcase with all of your necessities.
Alois saw you and smiled and looked down and said "oh is that all you need most girls tend to bring 10 or more when they visit my manor."

You said "yes I more like just bringing things I know I need and not overpack."
He smiled and said "shall we go then."
"Yes but before we go can I bid my mother goodbye." You questioned.
He replied "yes but please do hurry up we must leave."
You smiled and said "thank you." And began to walk away to your mothers chambers.

You said "mother I am leaving now I love you please write to me."
She said " Live you to darling I will write not to worry now go have fun."
"Ok bye bye mother." You said while walking out.
"Bye darling!" your mother called out.

You found Alois and said "well Alois let's head off then shall we."
He said "yes allow me to show you to the carriage."

You walked outside to a carriage it was beautiful Alois opened the door and said "Ladies first." You replied "thank you".
Then you were off the ride was mainly silent until you asked Alois "so where exactly do you live."
He smiled and said "not much farther now I would say 5-10 minutes left but it is just on the edge of England."

Time skip brought to you by A unicorn shitting cupcakes.

We got there and his butler Claude opened the door and let you and Alois out.
When we got there he said "If you like I can show you your room and help you unpack then we can have dinner and play a game of chess."
You say "that's brilliant but what are we having for dinner."
Alois said "fish and chips with salt and vinegar."
(my fave #soulmates)

You say "that's my favourite."
Alois seemed shocked and said "that's my favourite to."

I shall finish this later soz fo not updating plez  fo give meh