katherine.
she wouldn't judge me, and i have her number.
i nodded my head, tears falling from my eyes.
i sniffled and grabbed my phone, scrolling to the k's. i found katherine's contact and showed it to the doctor.

she helped me sit in a chair, and took my phone, showing it to the receptionist.
she called katherine, and came back to me, trying to calm me down.

"it's okay sweetie. it's not the end of the world. trust me."
"do you have kids?" i asked her.
"well yes but-"
"then you wouldn't understand."
"you're absolutely correct. i will never understand what you're going through. but i can see that you're a strong young lady, and that you are capable of handling this."
"thanks." i said quietly.

after what felt like forever, katherine walked in the room, gasping at the state i'm in.
"maddy! are you okay?"
i shook my head no and she wrapped me in a tight hug, calming me down.

"i-i can't g-get preg-"
"shhh, i know."
i cried into her shoulder and she helped me stand up.

"c'mon. let's go home."
i nodded and walked to the desk, where the nurse prescribed me with pills that would supposedly stop the bleeding.

we walked to her car and there was someone else in the passenger seat. she motioned for him to sit in the back and he gladly obliged.

"adam, this is madison. my friend." i shook his large hand and he introduced himself.
"hello madison, i'm adam, katherine's
boyfriend."
i sent a smirk to katherine and she giggled.

"same house?"
"same house."
she drove me home, i was extremely thankful for her as of right now.

she arrived at my house, and i sighed.
"would you guys like to come in?" i said with a little bit of hope.
she looked towards adam, wanting to come in.

"you go ahead kath, i'll stay here."
"are you sure?" i asked.
"positive." he smiled at me.
"i won't be long babe." she blew him a kiss and got out of the car; i followed her.

i unlocked my door and opened it, only to see a bunch of people over.
grayson, ethan, luna, jack j, jack g and cameron.
i felt like i couldn't breathe, i wanted to beat the shit out of cameron right now.

"katherine?" grayson asked.
"gray? oh my god, hi!"
he ran up to her and gave her a big hug.

i started at everyone on the couch, mainly cameron. he smirked at me and suddenly i felt angry.

angry that because of him, i wake up with nightmares. because of him, i haven't associated with all of my friends recently. because of him, i can't get pregnant.

i sent him a dirty look, knowing i couldn't do anything more with everyone else here.

"why are you all here?" i asked, annoyed.
"we're worried about you madison." jack g spoke up, gesturing for me to come sit.

"well don't be. i'm perfectly fine."
they all gave each other looks.
"see?" i said fake smiling.
"mad."
"eth." i mocked.
"c'mon princess, come sit here." cameron said.
grayson shot cameron an evil look.

"c'mon kath, let's go upstairs. everyone else, get the hell out of my house."
i raced up the stairs and ran to my room.

i jumped on my bed and curled up into a ball.
katherine walked in, sighing.
"babe, i know this affects you incredibly, but you can't push everyone out."
"i'm not." i scoffed.
"you're here."

"i don't count. mads how did you know something was wrong?"
"i was raped. last month. ever since, i wake up in the middle of the night, i don't eat, i bleed when i'm not on my period."
"oh my god." she moved next to me.
"who did it."

"the asshole downstairs."
"which one?"
"cameron. he ruined me."
she pulled me into a hug, sighing.
"i'm going to murder him."
"please don't!" i begged.
"i don't want anyone else to know."
"mads, you're kidding right?"
"no. i'm not. please."
"okay fine."

"do you need anything?" she asked.
"yeah, for you to check if there's anyone downstairs. if there is, kick them out. and when your finished, go home. adam wants you."
"you're situation is more important."
"yeah, but i want you to. please?"
"okay. but, you better call me if you need anything. anything at all."

i nodded and gave her one last hug and she walked out the my room, closing the lights.
i sighed and stared at the ceiling, i couldn't sleep, but i didn't want to get up.

guess it's time for another movie.

hi everyone. i just wanted to start off with, sadly i know how this works. i myself cannot reproduce. it breaks my heart but there's other ways. so, i know they don't give you your results right away, i just wanted the story to go that way.

hope you liked this chapter<3
remember to vote!!
comment your thoughts :)
-m