Intro (A Little About Me)

I go by Shy. Though I was very shy in the beginning and lived up to my name, I have changed quite a bit.
     I used to be the girl who sat in the back and said completely nothing because that's how I was raised. I was told while growing up to say absolutely nothing and get your work done. Which meant I didn't have a lot of friends. I had two main friends at the time, Bree and Kaylea. We did everything together. One of my dads would like them and one of them would hate them. I got used to the cycle.
     I was taught to get good grades. I have always done my hardest to impress my family. I'm even graduating 5 months before everyone else. And why do I this? Well, to impress my family of course.
     I like to see people proud of me. That's why I always try so hard and become so competitive with things. I like to always be first and be noticed for it.
•••••••
     I used to have purple hair because I thought it was a cool thing to do to make me feel better after my uncle died. He used to love the crazy colors I'd come home with. He was my best friend. But that's for another story.  :)
•••••••
     What I look like now. I have really dark brown hair, with lighter brown roots. I have lost weight in my face so that's a good thing. I'm 5ft 7in. Pretty short compared to my boyfriend still.
••••••
     But here we go. My first dad I can remember is quite the guy.