Me-Please don't tell on me.

After I said that, I remembered something. He won't tell on me cause he ain't even supposed to be here.

Jakhary-I ain't but u should go home.

Me-No. I'm staying here till I'm ready to go home.

Jakhary-Bri, go home or I'm snitching.

Me-U wouldn't do that.

Jakhary-And why wouldn't I?

Me-Cause u ain't even supposed to be here. So if u tell on me, u gon have to tell on yourself.

Jakhary-Ok but don't be drinking or nun.

Me-I'm not stupid.

He nod his head and then we went our separate ways.

A few hours later we both met up and went home together.

We made it up to our rooms and went to bed.

I'm just happy we ain't get caught. Cause I got lucky when my daddy didn't whoop me for my grades and all that but he will definitely whoop me for this.
__________________________________
Next Day

So today we're back to school. Not really looking forward to it but don't really got no choice. I do not like school no more. Its pointless to me.

My dad came and woke me up this morning. I decided to cooperate this morning since he had let me off pretty easy yesterday.

I showered and then did all my other hygiene before getting dressed.

I finished all that I had to do and then I grabbed my jacket and my book bag and went downstairs

I sit down on one of the stools in the kitchen. I ate a half of a granola bar and then it was time for us to go.

The junior high and high school is all one so we all got dropped off.

I went straight to my first hour. I ain't have no time to be being late and my daddy finding out and all that so I got there early.

My first couple classes went by pretty good until I got called down to the office.

My dad was here and I got really nervous. I ain't got time to be getting in no trouble today. Like I for real don't need no more trouble. Anything else and I might get my butt whooped.

We all went in and basically had this conference with my teachers.

My dad basically guaranteed then that I was gon behave myself from now on and that they don't have to worry bout my grades slipping no more or me skipping class.

My dad left and they sent me back to class.

My fourth hour went by fast as hell and then it was time for P.E.