Prologue

The Mysterons... Sworn enemies of Earth, possessing the ability to recreate the exact likeness of an object or person. But first... They must destroy. Leading the fight, one man fate has made indestructible, his name... Captain Scarlet...

The Time Travel Research Lab; outside of London, England
Professor Harry Johnson, the chief professor at the lab; was busy working on the algorithm for his newest invention, which was the first of it's kind: A time machine which would allow him to travel into the past in order to study ancient civilizations as they lived and thrived so he could produce more accurate research about them.

What he didn't notice however; was the lone figure hidden in the bushes not far from the lab, this was Captain Black; an agent of the alien race known as the Mysterons. The agent had his eyes on his main target: Professor Johnson's assistant Aaron, the perfect person for his sinister plan. He drew a rifle and aimed at the scientist; who was working with dangerous chemicals. Looking through the range finder; he pulled the trigger without any regard for the life he was about to take. The bullet hit the glass canister in the assistant's hand, which happened to contain an explosive liquid, which exploded upon the bullet's impact. The force of the explosion threw Aaron across the room; causing him to hit his head against the wall at full force before slumping to the ground dead. As Aaron lay lifeless on the ground amongst the shattered test tubes; two glowing rings slowly passed over his body...

THIS IS THE VOICE OF THE MYSTERONS... WE KNOW THAT YOU CAN HEAR US, EARTHMEN... WE ARE AWARE OF YOUR WEAKNESSES AND CONCERNS ABOUT YOUR KIND, OUR NEXT ACT OF RETALIATION WILL BE TO FORCE TIME ITSELF TO BECOME YOUR GREATEST ENEMY...