smoke x doc

Smoke POV

I was chilling at headquarters waiting for the new recruit to come his nickname is Doc I was waiting for way too long and when he came i shouted at him " ya fookin wanker why the fook were you taking to long"  but when I saw his face I started blushing underneath my mask and had a nosebleed aswell. He was too sexy to be a operator.

Doc POV

I stared at the man in the gas mask he looked at me for a very long time, and then just left he looked to be fiddling with a gadget i just wonder what he looks like underneath his mask and started blushing at the thought of him. I then walked to where he ran Room 609. I peeked in and had an immediate nosebleed his face was so smooth his chin was bearded and his eyes were a calming colour.

3rd Person POV

Doc walked into smokes room and blushed while asking "hey um smoke is it I want to say your really beautiful and maybe we could get to know eachover better?" Smoke looked at him and wondered how he was so brave to ask the question straight away.

Smoke then decided and immediately smashed his lips into Doc's and felt there lips a perfect match for eachover. Doc was so surprised he fell over the male in front him smiling awkwardly and blushing, doc thought it was cute and brought his back to smokes and gentler than last time stole another kiss they then started making out closing the door and started to strip.

_______________________________________

Tell me if u want lemon.

PS sorry for the long wait I was just sorting out things.