73. Call me Daddy Pt.5

**Kyungsoo's P.O.V**

As I walked out to the car, I couldn't help but feel bad for leaving Holland in there. Alone to beat it all. God, I'm such an asshole I told him I'd go to this party with him but what he doesn't understand is that, I don't like crouds of people. It's not me. I get nervous. I tried, for him and I really shouldn't have agreed to come. But I really wanted him to be happy. Yeah, like he's happy now. I let out a deep and pained sarcastic chuckle. Yeah, I can't just leave him here alone. Now that I know how he feels about me, if I leave him and something happens to him, I'd never be able to forgive myself. I wouldn't have let him get hurt just knowing he was my friend, but now it's different. Now, I have to protect him.

I pulled my keys back out of the ignition and looked at the dashboard clock. I'd only been out here for about 20 minutes now and I'm either going to go back in there and convince him to come back with me or stay if he should still refuse to leave. I walked back into Tyler's house, walking into the livingroom, my eyes glancing at everyone's faces but failing to spot the one I needed. I looked over at the right of the room, my eyes landing on Tyler's face. I played pure hell trying to get to him for the bodies dancing everywhere. I tried like hell to dodge them but the big drunk fools swayed without a care in the world, with their red solo cups held high and as I was almost to Tyler, this girl bumped into me, spilling her drink down the front of my white shirt. I didn't even care. I just needed to find Holland.

Tyler watched me as I approached, smiling. "Hey bro, glad you made it." I scratched the back of my neck. "Thanks, have you seen Holland?" I asked quickly. "Yeah, I just passed him not too long ago. He was headed to the restroom if you want to go check on him. Alright? Down the hall and it's the last door on the right!" I nodded and quickly started pushing my way through the crouds of people, dancing to the music that was pounding in my head.

I made it to the bathroom only to be mortified when I discovered that it was empty. I looked to the left, spotting stairs and I darted for them immediately, taking two at a time. I opened every door (except for the one that was locked.) I kicked the handle off and ran into it with my shoulder, knocking it open and I started wailing on the man standing over MY Holland. I hit him once, knocking him to the floor but when he kicked me off of him, he didn't hurt me, he only pissed me off. Then I continued hitting him until he stopped struggling. I looked over at Holland who was still fully clothed and completely knocked out.

I carefully pulled him up into my arms and carried him to my waiting car. I'm shocked but happy that no one noticed or acted like they cared because I just wanted to leave. I put him in the passenger seat and smiled sweetly as I looked at his face. Thank God nothing happened! I then smirked at the oncoming thought. If we're going to be together... I'm gonna have to show him who the boss is. Oh wow, this is going to be so much fun! Now I have an excuse to play with him too.

**Holland's P.O.V**

As I started coming back into consciousness, I immediately realized something was wrong. I couldn't move my arms, or my legs. Remember what happened last night Holland. Think! The party happened, the punch, I couldn't walk, the fuck at the punch bowl carrying me and oh my god! Before I was able to really start freaking out, the door opened and I took my attention to the sound of it. In stepped Kyungsoo and relief washed over my entire body. Then he looked at me and flashed a full smile, setting my cheeks and well, my whole body on fire. I licked my lips and my head fell back. Now that I knew I was tied down because of HIM, I couldn't help feeling all over the place. I wanted to lunge at him. But I was tied down, but what was he doing?

"Hi, baby!" Left his lips sounding allot smoother and hotter than I've ever been before. I raised my head up to look at him. "Hello," I choked out. "What is this? Why am I tied down?" Kyungsoo smirked with amusement in his eyes. "Well, my sweetheart," He started, cooing at me. "If were going to be together in like a good, strong relationship, we have to establish who is going to be the boss in this relationship. And I think that I (because I'm the oldest) should be that man." He got closer to my ear, and whispered, "Plus, since we accepted our feelings and you confessed to me, I've just been dying to hear you pretty little mouth call me daddy!"

The last sentence that left his lips made me feel like there wasn't enough air in the room the both of us...