31

The luxury car halted to a stop infront of the building. You hop off the roof and looked around.

The building infront of you was abandoned and had cracks on it's sides. There were military jeeps and soldiers around the place. You found out you were on the parking lot of the establishment.

You went to one of the jeeps to ask around since Shinya and Guren were talking about 'something you shouldn't be concerned of'. As you were walking closer, one of the soldiers noticed your presence and did a salute, his teammates doing the same.

You were surprised and almost forgot you were their superior now since you moved up the ranks.

"No need to salute. Just wanna ask something." You slightly raised your hand.

"Ah yes of course Ma'am!" The soldier straightened up his stance, again, his teammates doing the same.

"No I'm just Y/N- What do you know about the gathering here today?" You ask mumbling the first part.

"Well this seems to be the meet up place everyone is supposed to be since we are preparing an ambush to Nagoya. Most of the nobles are gathering up there." He explains, but still in a stiff stance. He seems to be intimidated.

"An ambush on the headquarters of the nobles? Sounds stupid but I guess we have no choice." You mutter to yourself

"Oh. Well thank you um..." You trail off, hoping to know his name.

"Makoto Narumi Ma'am!" He salutes again.

"Well thank you kind sir." You give back the salute and turned around and went back to Guren.

Guren's squad and Shinya were up in front of the building in a circle, seems like they're discussing something. Three of them are women and three of them are men, including Shinya who is not part of the squad but is in the conversation.

You sigh and took your mask out of your pocket. Maybe I'll just put it on later.

You walk up the steps of the building getting closer to the squad while putting the mask back in your pocket.

"Hey Guren?"

He turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"So... When are we moving to Nagoya to kill ourselves?" You ask.

"Before you start acting like a smartass, don't worry we have a plan. We're moving out in 30."

"Since everyone is coming. Where on earth is my squad?" You say to no one in particular.

"They should face a penalty since they are late comers." Guren unexpectedly answers you.

You sigh and sat down on the stairs infront of the building again. You glanced at all of the soldiers and thought of what kind of plan Guren is planning to make the ambush happen.

When estimated, a Noble Vampire can kill approximately two members of an elite team and the other severely injured before it can be killed, unless the soldiers are on the peak of their demons possesing them. Looking around, you noticed there are around 40 elite teams gathered around the place.

(AN: I just made up that statistics lmao)

You sighed and rubbed your forehead thinking of how much of a risk this mission is.

"Yo, why don't I see any more ladies putting on bikinis anymore?" You hear one of Guren's squadmates say.

You whip your head around to look at him and raised an eyebrow, it was one of the men in the squad, he was wearing the normal green uniform. He has blonde hair and is wearing an arrogant grin on his face, he also has a tiny beard. Ew.