Thanks For Being a Doctor

Beginne am Anfang

“We’d jump behind that bush okay?” Louis asks panting heavily and I nod.

“Ouch.” I gasp as we both jump behind the bush and something hits my back.

Louis covers my mouth with his hand. I find my back leaned against Louis’ chest and his hand slips down my mouth when the sound of leaves chirping proves the dog isn’t here anymore.

“It was nothing less that running in front of the bulls.” I tilt my head a bit back and stop when my forehead touches Louis’ chin. I look at his eyes which is glowing in the dark. I blink and A shiver goes down my spine when his stubble touches my cheek, parting my lips slightly.

“Let’s………….” he clears his throat and helps me to stand up after standing up from the ground. “Let’s go back to the hotel tonight. Toady has been a tired day.” He tells and I nod not knowing what to reply.

//

“Oren stop right there! Don’t move.” Louis snaps behind me just after I hear the sound of him closing the door behind us.

“If you think there’s a cockroach in the room which is going to freak me out………..” I’m cut off by Louis’ soft breath near me as it hits my shoulders.

I don’t even take a step or turn around, I keep standing there without any movement, a numb feeling crawling on my whole body. Small goosebumps cover every inch of my skin when I realize Louis’ hand is on my lower back. My breathe fasts when his hand reaches the hem of my top.

“Louis w-what are you doing?” I try to turn around but he stops me by placing his hands firmly on my hips.

“I know what I’m doing. A think I should’ve done before, noticed before.” He tells and my eyes pop up when I hear him tearing up the fabric on my back.

“What the hell you think you are doing?” I shout and turn around at him, panting heavily to calm myself down. I cross my arms over my chest along with the fabric.

Louis closes his eyes and opens it again, rolling his eyes at me. He drags me to the washroom by my hand and makes me stand in front of the long mirror. All of a sudden the torn top in my hand falls down on the floor when he flips me around at him, causing my almost bare chest to touch his. I find my whole body paralyzed just under one of his hand grabbing my forearm tightly. His other hand moves to my hair, collecting all of them from my back and placing them on both sides of my chest.

“Turn around your face only and look at your back through the mirror,” he loosens the tight grip around my forearm, “Don’t be afraid, I’ll fix it.” He almost whispers cupping my cheeks, nodding sympathetically.

“Shit!” I cover my mouth with my hands when I find a deep cut on my lower back, a real deep cut around which blood has started to dry up.
It must’ve happened when I jumped behind the bush but how I didn’t realize! Now it’s paining as hell after watching it, how weird I’m!

“I’m sorry.” I whisper shamefully looking at Louis about whom lots of bad thoughts were taking place in my mind a while ago. "But you could've simply tell me, why you always choose action over words?"

“Come with me.” He leads me to the bed and makes me sit on the edge.

“Can you give me a button up shirt or something?” I tell looking at my feet, feeling embarrassed of wearing only a bra and shorts in front of Louis.

“Why? You’re insecure or shy? No need to feel any of them in front of a person who’s not interested to have a view of it.” He tells tilting his head on a side, wiggling his eyebrows.

I roll my eyes and stick up my tongue when he turns around from me. It’s not only I’m feeling shy or insecure, I just don’t find it appropriate to be like this in front of my boss, well Oren’s boss. She’d definitely chop me into pieces if she finds out how recklessly I’ve been presenting myself around Louis.