Chapter 3

Jungkook's pov

the bell rang and it was finally the end of the day, i decided to stay in the school for a bit longer as i wanted to get used to the school's layout without getting lost like i did today. i only stayed for an extra 10 minutes after the bell rang because i got bored and decided to go home. But since it was winter, it was already dark so i had to walk home in the dark. 

i walked out of the school building and sat on the floor to check my phone for a couple of minutes and then when i looked up i saw taehyung looking at me from his car. our eyes met again but we just looked at each other a bit longer than the other time until i got a notification on my phone. and that's when i stood up and started to walk home. i didn't get far before i heard someone call my name. "Jungkook!" i turned around to see who it was. "hmm?" "hey are you walking home?" it was Taehyung.. "uh yeah... why?" i asked confused "let me give you a ride.... it's dark." "oh you don't have to it's fine" "how far is your house?" "um to walk.. about 30 minutes" "you're coming in the car with me then." "honestly.. it's fine" "it's not fine just come with me" he grabs my wrist and takes me to his car. "now where is your house?" he asked while leaving the school" i gave him my address. The whole car journey home was silent and awkward. "uh thank you for taking me home. but you really didn't have to. i was fine" i said. "no it's fine it was dark. I have to go this was to go to my house anyway" {he lied} "well.. see you at school tomorrow then" i said "yeah... bye" and he drove off.

my heart was still beating fast. Taehyung actually drove me to my house even when i said i was fine walking home by myself in the dark. i couldn't stop thinking about it for the rest of the night.

Taehyung's pov

i can't believe i just took jungkook home. he must think i'm so weird because i kept insisting for me to take him home. i just wanted to talk to him, be next to him, hear his voice... i wanted to talk to him some more in the car, but it was just so awkward that i couldn't. but i can't tell him how i feel because i don't want to get bullied like i heard he did in his old school for him being gay. but if anyone bullies him, i have to stand up for him, i want to be friends with him, no.. more than friends... i want to be with him....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

END OF CHAPTER 3!

wow i really don't have a life today, Three chapters in one day so far but there's probably going to be more haha! But i love writing these as i can let my imagination run free! anyways, i hope you liked this chapter!