2

•Aaliyah POV•
I woke up an got ready for school. I'm so glad it was Friday. I threw on an outfit because I didn't want to look all dressed up and stuff.

 I threw on an outfit because I didn't want to look all dressed up and stuff

Aaliyah outfit^

I grabbed my phone then headed out the door to my bus stop. I saw Nahmir about to get in his car. He paused then caught me looking at him but then I turned real quick. It was too late, he caught me looking. He was walking up to me then said, "Aaliyah.."

Thank god my bus came so I could ignore him and get back on the bus.

As I was walking on the bus I sat all the way in the back because no one was back there until some people came in the back on the next stop.

There was a girl and two other girls that came on the bus and walked to the back...

The people she saw on the bus^

One girl looked at me stank then sat in the seat in front of me.

I looked back at her with a stank look on my face also.

The girl said, "Do we have a problem?"

I said, "Maybe cuh you keep lookin at me stank."

"It's because you sitting in my fucking seat." She said while rolling her eyes.

I laughed then said, "Shut the fuck up white girl it's just a seat."

Her friends gasped then said, "Did she jus call you white? Hell nah!"

I looked them all up and down. The girl that had an attitude with me told her friends, "BITCH HOLD MY EARRINGS!"

I put my hair up in a bun jus in case she wanted to get it poppin.

She said, "I'm a muthafuckin Puerto Rican not a muthafuckin white girl so get ya facts straight before you talk to me bitch!"

I yelled, "Shut the fuck up hoe don't talk unless you want these hands!"

She looked at me then said, "You know what I don't have time to be playing with these kids."