Sorting Hat

''I have to go to the loo if you excuse me.'', Lucy said. She was careful not to trip.

 On the way to the loo, she bumped into someone. 

She looked up. It was a guy with platinum hair and a pale face.

 She recognized him as a Malfoy.

 When they bumped, Lucy was falling until a pair of arms prevented her from it. Their eyes locked.''Erm, I'm sorry. I'm very clumsy.'', she mumbled the last words.

 ''It's okay for now, but watch where you're going next time.'', he said coldly. Lucy held the handle of the toilet door for support as Malfoy brushed past her. What an idiot, she thought.

 She patted her clothes and entered the loo. After she did her business, she saw a girl waiting to get into the toilet. Lucy let her go through and made her way back to the compartment she shared with The Golden Trio. She noticed on her way that people were putting on their robes. The three were already dressed.

 Lucy put hers on, too -after she asked the boys to go outside, of course-. As they left the train, Lucy's mouth fell open.

 A huge man was standing on the platform and yelled: ''All first years to me!''. Harry, Ron, and Hermione greeted him and the giant - whose name was Hagrid- waved back and smiled.

 ''Let's get a carriage. Come, Lucy.'', Hermione took Lucy's arm and led her through the crowd. ''I never knew that Thestrals were doing this.'', Lucy said to herself while inspecting the animals. 

When they arrived at Hogwarts, they got stopped by McGonagall. ''Miss Lucy Potter, is that you?'', she said, smiling. Lucy nodded. The professor waved the others off to the Great Hall. ''You will be sorted soon, just stand with the first years, please. My name is Professor McGonagall'', Lucy smiled at her new Professor and stood in the back of the row with little children.

 The ceremony had started and when the group of children and Lucy reached the front, a man with a long beard and half-moon glasses stood up and smiled. The whole Great Hall went silent. Everyone was looking at the Headmaster, apparently.

 ''I welcome all the new students at Hogwarts. But this year, we don't only have first years to sort, but a third year, too.'' Almost everyone was staring at Lucy for a moment but then fixed their gaze on Professor Dumbledore again.

 He explained the rules to the first years. Then Professor McGonagall appeared from the side with a chair and the Sorting Hat.

 She held up a parchment and called out the names. ''Lucy Potter'', she said finally, at last.

 Then a lot of whispering started. Lucy heard some of it: ''Lucy Potter, maybe Harry's cousin'', a boy said from the Gryffindor table.

 Lucy looked at Harry and he nodded in reassuringly. Lucy went up the stairs and sat down on the chair.

 Every gaze was fixed on her.

 She gulped.

 The Sorting Hat was placed on her head and it immediately started talking. ''Hmm, a Potter. Your brother refused to go to Slytherin, but I see in you, that you belong there. So let's put you in SLYTHERIN!'', the hat yelled.