Part 1. Chapter 1.

~KIIRIANA~
My name is Kiiriana Johnson and this is the story of my life.

I'm sitting in the corner of my room crying, school sucks,family sucks,everything sucks. Nobody notices how I feel. Nobody cares how I feel. I'm all alone in this world. Like my mom said,I came in this world alone.. And alone is how I'll be living it.

I don't have personal friends who I can talk to,everyone at school picks on me,I'm just a freak to them. I just locked my bedroom door and I'm sitting in the corner sobbing as my phone rang on my bed. Tf is calling me? It's 01:18 in the morning, tf do they want?

I look and it's a private number. I look at it and it stops ringing so I switched it off,its prolly Bianca tryna prank me. I went to bed and woke up the next morning feeling all sad and clumsy.

I got outta bed,made my bed and dragged myself to the bathroom. My mom hasn't been around for two now and I'm just tired of acting like the adult in this house. I have no siblings. I'm alone,alone with that beast I call my mother.

I took my umbrella to school cause it was raining so I just decided to walk to school rather than taking the bus. I was late but I couldn't care less. I talked to my friends (just random people from my class) and everything was cool at first. I lost my umbrella,argh my mom is just gonna be very upset with me. This chic (Bianca) picked on me and took my pocket money. She took my money so I didn't eat during break.

We got papers confirming that learning and teaching will be taking place in science class,and we're 4 weeks behind. I took pictures with my friends and we were chased by a very angry Mrs Smith (okay I loved that part.)

The bell rang so it was the end of school for the day,so I walked home slowly kicking stones as usual. As I was walking home,Bianca and her friends (Chelsie,Lexie,Raven and Taylor. Taylor's new to the group.. So I'm guessing she's gonna get used to picking on people) were walking behind me.

I speed up my pace and their right on my ankles. My heart starts beating fast,my brain is racing. They trip me and I fall,they laugh at me holding their hips.

"Well... If it isn't Kiiriana,the goodie two shoes slut who's always quiet." Lexie says

"Leave me alone,I've never done anything bad to y'all" I say as the get closer to me

"Leave you alone? We haven't done anything to you.. Yet" Taylor says.

She's new to the group, and she doesn't know me. She doesn't have the right to bully me. In fact they all don't. But mostly her.

"You can go stuff your face cause you don't know what's going on. You don't talk to me,you don't. You an intern so I suggest it's best you shut up." I say mean mugging her

The whole group gasps and they looked very angry. "How dare you say that to her?" Chelsie said and Bianca ordered them to kick me so they did.

~LUCAS~
I was walking to my crib from the bakery and I saw a group of gurlls bullying this one gurll so I ran toward them and pulled them away from her and picked her up.

"What's wrong with you guys?" I ask and they stare me down "are you okay?"

The gurll nods and I help her walk cause she's limping and I don't like it. The other gurlls start gossiping laughing and mocking and this makes shivers go down my spine. I then decided to give her a Piggie-back-ride and took her to her street as she directed me. When I got to her house I asked for her number and she thanked me for helping.

~KIIRIANA~
I limped into the gate,I unlock the door and I lock myself into the house. My nose is bleeding and I have bruises everywhere. Thanks to that guy,it would've been worse if he didn't tend to us.

Hey guys. This is my new book.... Shitty i know,but I promise it's finna be Noyce.🔥