"Whose the lady?" he said looking over to me and smiling. 

"I'm Romie Rico" I said proudly as i blushed.

"Well Romie, how bout I show you around?" he said pulling me away from King. 

"I'm Donte, by the way" he said as he led me to the back of the apt.

King P.O.V

I watched as Donte stepped away with Romie, i felt my blood start to boil. Wh'o the hell does he think he is? I know he saw me holding her hand. Matter a fact, I'm going to let her do her. She want to act all cool and shit at the club then blush with Donte's player ass.  I sucked my teeth at the thought,

"What you so mad about" Ebony said standing next to me.

"One, I aint mad." I said sucking my teeth again.  

"HA, yes the fuck you are. Is that Romie over there with Donte's player ass" she questioned shooting a dirty look in their direction. 

"Are you blind? I know that's what you see." I said aggravated with the conversation at hand. 

"Ooooh, you like Romie." she cooed. Getting all worked up.

"Nah. I dont She like Donte." I spat walking away from her. I sat on the circular couch catching up with some boys for the next hour or so when Romie came and sat directly on my lap. 

"Yo what you doing shorty? " I said trying to push her off of me. 

"Boy quite playing" she said laughing and straddleing my lap.

I knew she wasn't drunk, cause i smelled no alcohol on her. My friend was getting excited and i wasn't trying to fuck anyone at  the moment.  She wanted to run of with Donte, then she better go find him if she want some dick.

"Chill out Romie." I pushed her onto the couch and stood up walking to the back room, and slammed the door shut. I sat on the bed laying back to collect my thoughts and I heard the door lightly shut. I knew it was Romie so i didnt bother looking up.

Romie P.O.V

I sat on the couch confused as ever, when Ebony came and sat by me. "Girl, I saw that" she said shaking her head. "I don't know what the hell just happened." I said shaking my head in disbelief. "We was good at the club, he held my hand and what not and now he's shoving me off him?" "Ima tell you this, King likes you. I know him, and he's the type who likes to claim his women. I guess him seeing you with Donte set him off. He's been through some shit, some deep shit. " 

"What happened to him?" When Ebony says deep shit. She means deep shit.

"That's for him to tell you, I don't know when youll ever find out cause....King isnt very open....Go find him, and talk to him if he blows you off keep pressuring him" she said standing up and walking towards Donte. 

I opened the door to the room King was in and lightly shut and locked the door.  I sat on the bed nnext to King, and sighed. "Hey" i said lightly. "Sup?" he said sternly. "Donte means nothing to me King" 

"Good, for you. You ready to leave?" he said standing up and walking out the room. I got up and followed him out with out another word. It's a long drive home, and I will get him to talk to me in the hour and a half.

We sat in silence for about half an hour then i decided to speak. 

"King"  I said softly as I places my hand on his thigh. He tightened his jaw and held tighter to the wheel.

"Please, talk to me...King...I like you King, Donte doesn't mean anything" I repeated the same words for the next hour, with no response. He pulled up in front of my house and waited for me to get out.  

I got out, slamming the door shut in anger. Fuck him, i thought as i put the key  in and opened the door to my condo. 

--

King P.O.V

I havent seen Romie in about a month. I was glad but annoyed at the same time. Something about her just made me happy. I walked into the mall taking in the scenery.

All the teenagers giggled and laughed carelessly as they window shopped, a middle aged couple walked buy holding some Gucci shopping bags, and an old lady passed me by giving me a warm smile that I returned. 

I walked to the food court an immediately some girl caught my eye. 

She stood about 5'5, with a petite build her ass wasn't big but it wasnt small either. I walked up the her and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around looking at me and smiling. 

"I'm sorry I dont think we've met, I'm King" I said cockily looking down at her. She nodded with the cutest smirk on her face. "I dont think so either" she smiled flashing her pearly whites. "Taylor"  she put out her hand for me to shake, I did. 

"So" i said as we walked through the mall. After she got her food we decided to just walk around a little and get to know each other. I wanted to get to know her alright, get to know what she loo like under that north-face hoodie and sweatpants.

"How old are you?" I questioned not wanting to catch no cases. "I'm 24" she nodded. An older women? Oh hell yea. "Thats cool, Im 23"

We spent the next hour talking about nothing and everything. I wasn't really into her, I was just into that body. She gave me her number and said to call anytime. She winked at me and hugged me before she ran off to her car not wanting to be late for work i guess.

-

Romie's P.O.V

"Hey girl" I exclaimed opening the door up for Treasure and Taylor. Me and Treasure where about to hit the trap and i needed  Taylor to watch Jaden for me. 

"Hi"  Taylor said shyly as she tucked her hands into her north-face hoodie.

"You ready?"

"Yes, I said responding to Treasures question. "Jaden baby, I'm gone come say bye to Mommy"  

My 4 year old son Jaden came running down the hall in is Jake and The Neverland Pirates pajama's. 

"Bye Mommy!"  he said kissing my cheeks. " I love yooou" I cooed kissing him all over his face. "Eww mommy! Stoooop" he giggled. I placed him down gently on the floor.

We walked into the trap and I saw the last person I expected to see for a while. 

King.

---

Taylor and King?

Romie and King?