𝐓𝐖𝐎

Depuis le début

"we can sit with my friends if you'd like" i say grabbing us two trays.

he nods stretches his arms.  we make our way to a oval shaped table with finn on my side as i wave to the four people sitting down having there own conversations.

"hey guys, this is my new neighbor finn. finn that is caleb, sadie, noah, and gaten. I say pointing to all of them.

He flashes a small smile awkwardly.
i look at them waiting for all of them to welcome him into the group.

"sup dude" gaten says standing up and giving him those weird bro hugs.

after a couple minutes of sitting, eating, but mostly talking, i could tell finn was warming up

I snap myself back to reality when everyone is looking at me including finn, I trail my eyes down to my food.

sadie eyes me with a smirk, I just roll my eyes. Then it came to my senses that I was staring at finn.

"shoot.." i whisper so no one could hear me. sadly finn heard me.

he furrows his eyebrows while chuckling.

i shake my head telling him to forget about it.

he nods his head flashing me a smile before going back into the conversation.

millies pov

after lunch ends everyone always go out on the bench behind the school.

"hey finn! wait up!" i say sprinting towards him right before he entered a classroom.

"what's up?" he says with a little smile as i drag him out of the big crowd of kids.

"well we always go to a bench outside like 15 minutes before class begins cause mr. brooke always gives a lecture and stuff" i say while slightly laughing.

he looks back at the door to the classroom, but turns around with a smile.

"sure, why not" he says as he gestures for me to go first.

as we walk down the halls side by side i break the awkwardness.

"so what do you think of everyone?" I ask with a curious tone.

"they seem pretty cool. i'm surprised they accepted me so fast" he says chuckling.

"have you made any other friends beside us?" i ask.

"well I saw these groups of guys, i think there names were jack, jaeden and wyatt."he says nodding.

my heart drops to the pit of my stomach hearing those names again.

"oh finn be careful with those guys by the way..they hurt me and my friends once" i say sighing.

"oh, thanks for letting me know then" he says with a toothy smile. i nod with a laugh.

as we finally reach the outside windyness, we sit next to each other on the end of the bench.

"oh finn! i thought you weren't gonna make it" Caleb said while waving. "well here i am" finn says with a awkward chuckle.

after everyone got into there own conversations finn broke the silence between the two of us.

"what happened between you and jack? why do you guys hate each other?" he asks me.

flashback
sadie and i were walking out of school when we heard some footsteps behind us.

we looked back for only a millisecond, then we spotted jack and jaeden waking faster to us.

no one knew this but sadie and jaeden used to date. He cheated on her with the class slut iris apatow.

there was a rumor he got her pregnant but who knows.

sadie stops in her tracks and turns around. "what do you want jaeden" she says while narrowing her eyes.

"that isn't a way to talk to your bae is it?" he says with a small smirk.

" 1. I'm not your 'bae' anymore and 2. i said, what do you want!" she says raising her voice at the end.

"all I want is you sades " he says touching her hand. "don't touch her!" I say while pushing his arm back.

" and what do you think you're gonna do about it brown?" jack says right behind me into my ear.

                  end of flashback

"millie?" "hellooo?" I enter back into reality and see Finn waving his hand in my face.

"um yea i'm sorry what were we talking about?" i ask while furrowing my eyebrows.

"i asked you what happened between you and the other guys" he says

"oh um a lot of stuff happened. a lot of personal stuff that i'm just not ready to reveal just yet." i say while fidgeting with my hands.

"I understand Mills, no pressure."
He says with a smile. I smile back.

jacks words keeps ringing in the back of my head like a broken record player.

tears start selling up in my eyes and stream down my face.

"hey. it's okay mills" finn says softly while pulling me into his chest.

i sob into his shirt probably drenching it but he doesn't seem to care

finns pov

i rub millies back while she cries into my shirt.

everyone is looking at me with confused and concerned faces.

" what happened?" gaten mouths to me. i shrug my shoulders rubbing her arm.

sadie motions for everyone to leave.
when everyone entered back into the school, millie finally got up and wiped her tear stained face.

"where did everyone go?" she asks wiping her nose.

"they went back inside" i say.

then she looks up and like she saw a ghost. "ugh shit! class! school!" she says.

before she can grab her backpack I grab her wrists but she flinches and takes her hand back.

"sorry mills but you can't go back into school I mean you're crying and your heart is racing. let me take you home"

"But I don't wanna be alone" she says.
"I know thats why I am gonna stay with you" I say with a small smile.