xPoppenxox ~ Ambassador

Name: Tash Poppen

Level of Experience: Pro-ish: I am currently editing three stories (Sold to the Trade by XstarstruckX, Destined To Love You by BrighterDreams and Getting It Right This Time by xArciax21x) as well as all my own stories and some friends.

Status of Avaliability: half-and-half; I have three other stories to edit as well as my own so I may not always be available, but I always try and make time. 

Status of Reliabilty: Highly reliable; I edit the chapter I am emailed as soon as possible and get it back to the author. I will stick with the story the whole way through.

Best Skill: grammar-correction: I am a massive grammar nerd. I fix up mainly punctuation, spelling and grammar, but also let the author know how they can make their writing better. I don't change the story line though because I am the editor, not the author. 

Preferences: I prefer email, either with an attached document so I can download it, or the whole chapter emailed. I'll edit almost any genre. I'm not too fond of thrillers and horror, as well as same sex stories (boyxboy, girlxgirl), so I may not edit for those depending on the circumstances. 

Status of Membership: Ambassador