Chapter 6

-Chapter 6-

Recap: I looked up into the stands and smiled at Brian. He smiled back but even from far away, I could tell it didn't quite reach his eyes. Whats wrong with him? I looked at Kendra and winked. Time for the plan.

Sarah's POV

The game is still going but I can't stop thinking about my dad in the hospital. I love him so much I can't imagine what it would be like if I lost him. My sister would be worse though. She's definitely daddys little girl. I stopped thinking to block one of the other fowards trying to get past with the ball. I passed it across the field and went back to my thinking..

Kylee's POV

Just like my dream, Sarah crossed the ball, and Kendra and I ran. We were now in front if the net but when Kendra flicked it up, Jessica rushed in to shoot it. That b***h! This one is mine! I ran for the ball and jumped just as Jessica jumped. I closed my eyes, afraid of what was going to happen. I hit something hard and fell to the ground, knocking the wind out of me. I was gasping for breath looking around. My eyes wandered around in a daze, not really focusing.

~Meanwhile~

Brians POV

I was talking with Sam, and Chris when people in the audience hushed almost instantly. I looked around and then down to the field. People were starting to crowd around panic rose through me when I couldn't see Kylee anywhere. I wasn't quite sure why I felt the way I do about her but being with her just feels right. I ran down dodging people and ran across the field. I ignored all of the yelling and thoughts swarming my head. Pushing through the crowd, I found Kylee laying on the ground, panting. I tuned into her head and listened while pulling her into a sitting position. 'Why can't I breathe? Stupid b***h took my pass! No dot think about that, try to take deep breaths. Ugh Jessica is gonna pay..' Her voice trailed off and I looked around searching the swarm if people surrounding us. I finally saw Jessica standing a little back. Man, she looks pissed. I guess she expected attention after winning the game. Something stirred in my arms and I looked back to the beautiful girl that was laying there. She came back to her senses and looked at me. I stared back into her warm, loving brown eyes and smiled. She blushed and smiled back. It sent my heart on a race and- man am I wipped!

Kylee's POV

When I could finally breathe right, I didn't have to look up to see who was holding me because of the tingles, but I did anyways. I was met by the pair of eyes that had immediately captured my heart this morning. That made me wonder if he felt the same way. I don't know how long we were staring at each other for but when Sarah came and asked if I was ok, I decided it wasn't long enough. The crowd was gone leaving only Sarah, Brian and I. Brian stood up and held his hand out for me to take. I looked at it for a second and then into his eyes, which he rolled. "Just take it." I grabbed it carefully and unfortunately, I couldn't hold in my gasp from the sudden shock. Brians eyes widened. Oh crap. "What? What's wrong?" Great Sarah noticed too. She was looking between Brian and I with a confused face. "Nothing his hands cold. Let's go get changed." I walked away to the change rooms, I don't completely care if she doesnt follow me. Actually maybe I do, I would look pretty stupid after just walking away like that. I pulled the door open, only to bump into the last person I want to see right now.

Sarahs POV

I watched as Kylee walked away. I laughed mentally. I have to admit, she looked pretty funny storming off, embarrassed like that. I glanced at Brian out of the corner of my eye and my jaw almost dropped open at how much love and adore was in his eyes as Kylee walked away. I wonder if she knows! I looked back towards her, and saw her bump into some blondy coming out of the change room. I saw the other girl push Kylee back wards, making her stumble. Uh oh this can't turn out well. Brian seemed to be thinking the same thing and we both started to rush towards the two girls. Half way there, I watched Kylee recover and then.. punch he girl in the face?! I broke in to a full sprint now.