"I DO"

But mister I dont want to get married to you your, my teaher i dont find you attractive. I said were getting married and thats all there is to it i own you now, i spit at him and he slaps me you shouldnt have done that. I say sorry! no need to say sorry now your going to be my sex slave i look at him but mister.... Im a virgin not for long you wont be. he pulls my arm and i walk with him we get in the car. its silent all the way home when we go in there is a young blonde that says she is his sister. i say okay and follow him up stairs and he shows me a room this will be mine and your rooms and when your a good girl then you will be sleeping with me but when your bad you will be sleeping in the punish room. i follow him and he shows me the room there are chains and there are whips and all sorts of things and weird contraptions that i have never seen before. for you spitting on me you will get whipped seven times and after each hit you will count the hits and say thank you sir may i have another. and if you loose count i will start from beggining.

he pushes me in the room.

I start to cry as he picks out the whip and makes me bend over this table looking machine, he takes my clothes off and hits me once. I shriek in pain. And say one thank you sir may I have another. He hits me again and again. It seems like its never going to end but when it does he pulls me up and takes me to my room. He throws me in there and lock the door ill be back in a little bit. When I come back I want you to have something put on from the dresser. He slams the door shut.

"I walk to the dresser and look and all this stuff Is so vulgar like who In there right mind wheres slutty clothes like this? I pick some pink see through dress and put it on and notice he took my underwear.

I look everywhere all there is?