Valentine love

Happy_Valentine_Day
Sandhir OS

He crumpled the paper and threw it against the wall.
Valentines day poem huh? Whose stupid idea was this? Oh yeah... Us sanaya ka ....
He sat there reading the two words he had written over and over again.
Kyun Ki meant because, but what was he trying to find the reason behind? How was he supposed to find the reason behind something when he didn't even know what that "something" is?
Well, he saw her everyday walking to college.
He saw her beat up those eve-teasers that messed with her and sanya. He saw her face light up when she saw her first-class results on the notice board. He saw her treat her friends to ice-cream when they beat her on field day.
So maybe that "something" was admiration?
But he also saw her cry at the temple he saw her looking lifeless for weeks when her dad died, and every time, her pain made him feel helpless.
It was certainly more than just admiration.
Did he love her?
But he barely talked to her. Well occasionally he did when she'd visit over to meet sanaya, but after sanaya's wedding the only time he's spoken to her was for notes, or some other small talk.
The most he ever did was stare at the back of her head from the back of the lecture room and let his imagination run wild at the possibility of a girl like her ever falling for a nerd like him. Why did he have to be such a flustered fool afraid of his feelings? Why the hell did he not meet her advances but rather brushed her off and went back to hiding in his shell.
He liked spending time with her, the few times they did. He liked watching over her the rest of the time.
She laughed. He laughed.
She cried. He cried.
As simple as that. Why did people complicate these things so much?
Her anger amused him, her golden-heart melted him, and she...
she made his heart beat again making him feel.
Not those emotions the media glamorized so much through books, tv, movies.
But those simple emotions that allowed him to put 2 and 2 together right now and see that maybe it was true, maybe he loved her.
So there he had it, that "something" was love.
But everything that "something" was also described sanyukta...
Was sanyukta love? Or was love sanyukta?
Picking up the pen he the words to his letter came to him,
"I love you sanyukta
Kyun ki tumbhi pyaar ho. A bit confusing to say the least but let me explain.
You are the definition of love for me, when I think of love, I think of you it's really not that complicated.
Everything you do, everything you believe in, your heart, it's love and sanyukta agarwal I've been in love with my love ever since I could remember
Happy Valentines Day,
Your Randhir..

"It's nice, I think you just forgot the period after remember," he heard that familiar voice before he jumped back.
There she was sitting in the desk right in front of him, peering through his paper.
"Tum? Yahan?" He hid the paper behind his back.
"I was here the whole time randhir Now, fix the punctuation error. I don't want our first love letter to be flawed in any way shape or form."
"But... you... I thought... Classes are over... What..." He was literally stammering.
"You're adorable," she made herself comfortable on her nerd's lap, "But we'll have to something about the stammering if you do it every time I'm around.
"I d-d-don't do it ev-v-v-ery time your ar-r-round it's jus-s-st..." He argued before her kiss interrupted him.
Taking the letter out of his hands she whispered against his lips, "Agar randhir ke liye sanyukta payar haii ....to sanyukta ke liye bhii Payar randhir hi haiii...."