Happy Days

Y/n pov
I had to finish making myself prank proof, because god only knows they are going to try and prank us during the lock in.
"I'm going to be inside if you need me" I snached the bag of pancakes and run.

"Hey give me that!" Ethan said, running after me.

I ran all around the ware house then I got tired so I ran outside and ran around the ware house dropped the bag of pancakes Ethan picked it up. I ran to my car "Where are you going y/n?" Ethan asked as I started to buckle up.

"Mom's I gotta go do something." I lied.

"What do you gotta do?" Ethan urged.

"I need to pick up something for her." I lied again.

"In that case come give me a big kiss baby sis."

"God I wish you would not call me that. And no kiss for you" I laughed. "Byeeeee!" I rolled my window up and drove onto mom's house.

"Be safe. I'll call you when we're going to start you will get an hour warning." Ethan yelled so I could hear him.

I was driving along till I got bored and put on Panic at the Disco's 'High Hopes' and started jamming.

Had to have high, high hopes for a living
Shooting for the stars when I couldn't make a killing
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes

I dazed out a bit, just focusing on the music and the road. Then Alec called. I declined it since I was driving. Then he texted but I ignored it.

Heyyyyyy guys so I decided to leave most of the chapters the way they are but longer ones will come I promise. THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOO SHORT. idk why you all continue to read this story 😝

Love you all