Excuse me if I'm not big in that department. Sleazebags.

"Not beautiful! But I get it! I get what they're trying to say! Well, if they're wanted, that makes them easier to recruit." He spoke to himself, finishing his fit of laughter.

"Easier to recruit who?" Hak questioned. The man didn't seem to quite get that we were here. "Actually, I have no clue what their names are-"

He looked back, and his jaw slacked. "Whoa!" He shouted, unaware we were here. Idiot. "How can you be laughing? Your sketch is also on the wanted board." Hak pointed out.

The man turned to the board curiously. "My face?" He murmured. He finally spotted the poster next to his.

His laugh is forced, along with the forced smile. "This is also an amusing face." He agreed half-heartedly. "It's your face." I stated, placing a hand on my hip. "I couldn't hear you well." He continued in denial. "It's your face." My brother repeated for me.

The man immediately tore his picture down, as did Hak and I and we destroyed them. "Their eyes are rotten." The stranger spoke as we finished destroying the terrible portraits of us.

"Agreed." My brother and I spoke simultaneously. The man stiffened as if he remembered something and pointed at us. Mainly Hak. "Oh yeah! You two." Huh?

We turned to him curiously. "I almost forgot what I came for. I came to find you two." Us? Hak and I exchanged looks, questioning each other before looking back at him.

"What? I'm not gonna go to that place anymore." Hak insinuated the brothel. Apparently the playboy took him yesterday.

Well, that's what he says at least. "No, no. I'm here today because . . ." He grabbed mine and Hak's hands in his own. "I want you." Sparkles floated around him.

A cold chill went down my spine as people nearby turned at his disgusting words directed not only at me, but my brother, another man. They began whispering all around us.

Hak and I immediately parted and turned. Hak held his hand up as we were walking away. "I don't swing that way." He spoke, clearly disturbed by the strangers words. "Go die." I simply stated, disgusted with him.

"Ah! Wait, wait! He flung his arms around Hak's waist, I managed to jump away on time.

Hak tried pushing him off, but he clung on, being dragged, as Hak tried to get free of the weirdo. "You misunderstood me." He tried, but Hak wasn't having any of it.

"I just thought that you're a handsome guy and a lovely girl. It's too public here, let's go somewhere more secluded."

More chills went up my spine as I stared at the guy as if he was insane, which I'm sure he is. "What exactly are you planning to do at a more secluded place?!"

Hak is clearly as disturbed as me. "I am-" The man is cut off as Hak punched him harshly in the face, flinging him away. "Quit it!" He shouted.

The man fell onto the ground, unmoving. I stared at him from my spot. "Is he done for?" I asked hopefully. Hak shrugged.

We stared at him for a bit. The man then began to stand, keeping his feet planted as he swung his upper body off. Blood dripped from his nose and a bruise rested on his cheeks

He smiled creepily and that's when it hit me. Fear. I have not experienced fear in a lomg time. H-He smiled. His eyes show delight even though he's got a nose bleed. He's a pervert. The worse kind of pervert too!

The man wiped his bloody nose. "That punch . . . I'm aroused." I shivered at his creepiness. What the hell is with this guy?! He's uttering nonsense. He's dangerous. Hak and I turned and quickly ran away from the pervert.