bp angry....planning to bring the truth out

Start from the beginning

@ hospital

swara finishes her operation soon and she decides to give surprise to them. So she leaves in her scooty as it is parked in her hospital itself
she drove to gm
she was shocked after entering her home. She couldnot understand anything so she just stood there and listened to their conversations
bp – so now answer me y did u transfer 10% shares of our company to ur name ??
Swara listening this got clear picture of wat has happened till now
so she went there and said calmly – wats happening here ??
Bp – ma woh…woh… how to tell u. U will break down.
mohit – badepapa, di knows about this and….
bp – wat ma u know it ?? I know u r so hurt and.....
swara – no i am not hurt, listen to me first....
bp – no maaa mohit i trusted u that u took care of ur di in my absence but i was wrong. U too are same like anand....
hearing anand’s name swara and mohit both got angry but swara controlled but mohit couldnot.
mohit – badepappa don't compare me with that bastard....
ragini shouts – bus(enough) bhayya i can't even listen anyone talking bad about him.
bp – shut up ragini how dare u raise ur infront of me and y do u love him so much. Don't u know wat he did ??
Ragini bows his head down in fear but swara is getting angry by listening ragini’s words against her brother but she controlled as she has to control the matter.
bp – mohit y should i not compare u with him ?? Even u couldnot save ur sister from suffering....
swara now gets on angry mode she couldnot control herself anymore – ENOUGH....and ha bp there is a difference, that man is the reason for my suffering but my mohit is the reason for my happiness and he never let me go through any suffering, and ha coming to ur answer papa did this on force.
bp – FORCE ??
Swara – ha force. Someone forced him to do so. And i don't want to say anything more but papa is not at fault and one more thing bp i am donating the money to the orphanages from hospital income and i also gave 17% of shares to our orphanages And old age home.
sanlak are shocked and proud at the same time
sanskar is smiling at his beautiful wife who is looking more beautiful in anger.
bp – but who forced him ?? Shekhar u couldhav told me na ??
All are surprised to see him cool and also realised that it's a common thing for them as only swara can cool him.
swara – how will he say ?? Did u let him speak ?? Nooo u went on scolding and shouting at him That too infront of his sons-in-law
bp keeps an innocent face and tells – toh mai kya karta maa(then what should I have done??) i thought their blessings are the reason for ur happiness today. See u got married and u got such a good husband. And i am afraid that they will curse u....
swara – hmmm bp first stop reacting unnecessarily and stop shouting at everyone. Hav u seen ur bp ?? It's increasing day by day...
bp – maa don't worry i will be fine.
swara smiles and says – acha ok ok u go and take rest i will come and give u tablet
bp – ok and he goes to shekhar and apologises him and goes to his room
swara looks at ragini with full angry eyes. Ragini understands this and ready to go...
ragini – maa i hav some project work i am going....
laksh to himself – wat she told that she is completely ftee today....
swara – wait ragini
ragini to herself – bhagawan bachalenaa plzzz.(god...please save me) I should have controlled my mouth atleast infront of di.....
ragini turns and keeps her both hands on her face as she is afraid that swara will slap her...
swara goes near her and says – u dont even know ur di. I don't slap anyone or scold anyone for small things and even if it is a big thing i will never ever slap but if i did then they did a very big mistake....
ragini(without removing her hands) – di i am sry i won't say anything to bhayya from now
swara – ragini don't even dare to do that warna agli baar bolne keliye tum nahi rahogi.(otherwise u don't remain alive to say something next time)hope u understand. and one more thing mohit is ur elder brother so atleast give respect to his age....
saying this she went to mohit’s room.
after sometime swara comes out and goes to her room. Sanskar is sitting on the bed.
swara goes near him and says – sanskar i am sry. We came here to njoyy but see wat happened. I am sry on behalf of my family.
sanskar (hurt).- swara i always thought it as my family but u always separated me i am hurt swara
swara – sanskar i didn't mean that ok i am sry its our family and y should i say sry as it is ur family too u hav to bear the pagalpan(madness)of this family.
sanskar smiles.
swara – ok i will change and come
sanskar nods
swara goes and freshen up and comes in a t-shirt which is tightly fitten not too tight and she is wearing a 3/4th pant.
sanskar is shocked to see her.
she comes near to him and sits.
sanskar – swara u r looking hot in this dress.
swara looks shocked and surprised – wat ?? Sanskar u became mad. This is night wear....
sanskar – toh kya hua(so what happened??) come i will show u how hot u are ??
Swara – sanskar.. stop it (she blushes slightly)
He takes her to the mirror and makes her stand infront of mirror.
sanskar – see this girl (pointing her in mirror)See her dress can anyone look so beautiful and hot even in night wear hmm tell me ??(nuzzles into her hair)
Swara smiles
sanskar – no one na ?? Except my wife (he leans towards her ears)mrs.swara sanskar maheswari
swara blushes and hugs him.
Sanskar – acha swara now come lets sleep. Tomorrow we have to start our plan right ??
Swara – ha chalo(ha let's go)
they both soon sleep holding eachother

Precap – plan execution