An interview with the Birthday girl

Começar do início

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

bu88zz Baani

Wishing you a very happy birthday Didi
I hope your special day is just as special and unique as you are. May Baba ji fulfill all your dreams and wishes and bless you with looaaddss of HAPPINESS, SUCCESS , PROSPERITY, and GOOD HEALTH...

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

ABHIGYAWORLD WISHES YOU A VERY VERY VERRRYYY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🎉🎀❤

Onwards with the interview of Abhigya Di!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

1.What do you do when you are not writing?

Haha. I'll be doing my home chores. Now enjoying my time with my little munchkins.

(Awww Didu enjoy with your lil cuties 😘😘 Moving on...)

2.How do you feel getting award / awards ? Is this your first time ?

This is the first time, I would say. School days got award for speech & debate but for writing I never tried. Thanks to Abhigya fanfiction writers for inspiring me to write and today I'm here. Thanks to srimathivijayabaskar Srimathi & Mona Live_Till_It_Hurts
Award hi zyadha 😉 Awards bahot zyadha hoga 😂😂 I'm not that much deserving.

(Didu 😂😂 Don't say so we have fallen for your writing so not only this you will get more and more in the future 👍👍)

3.Why do you think readers love your story?

My stories will be all about Abhi & Pragya. Being a fan of them I would imagine my favorite couple in an alternative universe, I mean I imagine them in different scenarios as I wish. So basically from the fan's POV my imagination coincide with many readers and they're liking it. This is what I guess. Other than that I always try my level to bring the smile in their face while reading, and I'm quite Successful in that which reflects in their comments

(Yeah Didu your stories make us go from 😊😊😊😍😍😍😍😍😍 To the next question...)

4.What inspired you to write ? Not whom what?

Love for Abhi & Pragya. They're an integral part of my life who are maybe a fiction character but for me they're real, because of whom my Life's tough part felt easy to travel. And writing about them gave me the more needed happiness of entertaining others with the stories.

(Awww Didu for us to they have became an integral part of our life.. Moving on...)

5.Who supports you more? readers? Or the reader in you?

First the reader in me. I read my stories enormous time before publishing it. Until I feel satisfied with the storyline I won't publish.
And secondly the readers, because of their support I start to give them the boost of next update.

So, the support is all from readers & reader in me too😉.

(Yo Didu Mast answer 👌👌🤘🤘)

6.If you are given a chance to get into one of the books written by your fellow authors which book would you choose (kkb)?
'Lag jaa gale' By srimathi srimathivijayabaskar I want to be a friend Pragya needed.
'It's complicated' By Mona Live_Till_It_Hurts I want to be the love life for Abhi😉 Beechara uska koi partner nahi hai naa.