He Finds Out You Self Harmed | Jaeden

*Before you start reading this chapter I wanna give a bit of a trigger warning. If self harm and that type of stuff triggers you, please just skip this chapter. After I do Jaedens I promise there will be happy preferences!*

Jaeden was out with Wyatt, Finn, Jack, Chosen and Jeremy. You decided to stay home and catch up on some school work. You were home alone cause your parents went on a date. You were watching the 1990 version of IT. You started getting all these notifications on your social media's. You unlocked your phone and first went to Instagram. You clicked on the tagged images to see a lot of pictures of Jaeden and some girl. All the captions were that Jaeden was cheating and stuff. Your eyes started to burn with tears and you got a text.

You sat your phone down on the counter trying to ignore it

You sat your phone down on the counter trying to ignore it. But then he called and called.

You walked to your bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet

You walked to your bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet. You grabbed a shiny silver razor blade. You took a glance at yourself in the mirror and let the tears flow. Then you looked down at your wrist. You placed the razor right below your hand. "You aren't good enough." You whispered as you cut once. "He never loved you." You whispered cutting another time. "those pictures are real." You said going to make a third cut but you heard someone whisper, "no they aren't." You looked up to see Jaeden with tears flowing down his cheeks. "Jaeden. I'm so sorry." You whispered. He grabbed the razor out of your hand and hugged you. "Baby. Those aren't real. I wouldn't ever cheat on you." You sobbed into Jae's chest as you two slid down the wall. He kissed the top of your head as you felt his tears hit your cheek. "I'm so so sorry. I should've been here." He whispered. You looked up and wiped his tears. You rested you forehead on his. "I love you Jae." "I love you too Princess."