Assignment

........As Brooklyn May, Zooey Lynn, and Tori Flint walked away I thought what I would do about my boyfriend cheating on me with my bestie.....and my bestie hooking up with my boyfriend
Instead of doing something I decided to wait till lunch to talk to them about this problem but I wonder how everyone knew they were hooking up.
~~~~~~~~~ 3rd Period, Science~~~~~~~~
Teacher/Mr.Bee: "Ok class, today we will be doing an assignment with a group of 3 people...now I let you choose"
Marcus Flint: "Hey babe want to be my partner..."
Me (Krystal Heart) : "😕sure but we will need another person"
Quicker than a rabbit he said: "Cartier Sunset!!!.....uhhh I mean yea she's your bestie"
Me: "😒yeah..."
Cartier: "wooo hoo!!! We're a team babe"
Me: " babe??"
I said that even tho I know who she was talking to 🙄
Cartier: "....Uhhhh....I..I was talking to you babe😊"
She said that as she slightly punched my shoulder while I rolled my eyes
Me: " Oh"
I said that acting like that made sense. Bitch, please I know you were talking to my boyfriend.
Mr.Bee: " ok class this assignment will take your 4th period so I told Ms.Dey that u guys will be her for 4th period"
Mr.Bee allowed us to work out side so our group chose the secret hallway only my group and I knew about.....
Cartier was the smart one so I told her......
Me: "Hey Cartier how about you do all the work??"
Cartier: "Well I would but the science assignment is about people who hook up to know what the benefits of the body and the bad things it does to your body...."
Me: "Yeah so???"
Cartier: "So is it ok if I make out with your boyfriend because I need to illustrate it in writing"
I knew she said that so she could hook up with my boyfriend and get closer to him
Me: " Nah I'll just make out with him so you can illustrate in writing"
Cartier: "Hahhahahaha..."
I made a serious face
Cartier: "....Uhhh....Ok since he's all yours"
Me: "Yes he is"
I winked at him 😘
I started to take my crop top off ,my ripped jean short, and my shoes
I was practically naked with my black underwear and black bra on but you can practically see my boobs so it was awkward because my bestie was watching....
My boyfriend took off his shirt and he's shorts(also he's shoes)
I put my hands on he's back and he put one of his hands on my ass and the other on my boobs
We started to hook up for about 20 min.
After that we got so into we forgot Cartier was there so I took off my bra and underwear,he took off his boxer and we laid on the floor................
You know what that means we had "it" at school forgetting my bestie was watching.....
The bell rang for 4th period
~~~~~~~~~~4th Period,Math~~~~~~~~
We didn't have math today because we were working on are assignment in 3rd period so we didn't move.......
But it made me realize that Cartier was still watching us because she was still doing the assignment.
Me: " Bae stop 🛑 Cartier is watching us"
Marcus: "So.....we have to anyways because she still working on the project😛"
Cartier looked a bit jealous
Cartier: " Uhhh actually I just finished..."
Me: " ok well I'm going to go get water, want to come babe"
Marcus: "No I'm fine but text me when your on your way back so that I can be ready to do 'it' again"
Me: "😂whatever babe...ok"
I left but not to actually get water I spied on them to see what they would do while I was gone.......
Marcus: " Hey babe, she's gone take off your shirt and pants"
Cartier: "So we can make out, not do 'it' 🙄"
Marcus: "We'll do 'it' later but right now let's just make out because she might come back fast"
Cartier: "Ok😘😍😛😛😛"
They hooked up till I saw Marcus putting his hands on Cartier underwear and slowly talking them off so I texted him before they got to the "it" part
Marcus: " Oh!! She texted me she almost here"
Cartier: "But babe we were about to get to the 'it' part😫"
Marcus: "I know but she's coming and will catch us"
Cartier: "ok🙄"
She changed quickly as possible back to her clothes
I came back....
Me: "Hey babe we should start to change to are clothes the Bell is going to ring for lunch"
Marcus: "But we can still have 'it' during lunch"
Me: " We have to go turn in our assignment tho"
Marcus: "Ok"
We both changed quickly and all of us turned in our work
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lunch~~~~~~~~~~~
I decided to talk to them after school.....
During lunch I stayed with my boyfriend and kisses him when ever Cartier is around because I love my man and I don't want to lose him even if it means losing my bff
But I don't want to lose my bestie either
Brooklyn May and her minions showed up
Brooklyn May: " Don't you wonder how everyone knew about Cartier and Marcus"
Me: "Yes I do wonder and how do they have proof"
Everyone knows Zooey Lynn loves my boyfriend but he's my man so she better back off
Zooey Lynn: "Tori Flint know and has evidence , wow I used a meaningful word😱"
Tori: "That's surprising...Anyways I know because the other day Cartier came over to 'study' with Marcus and in 20 min. His room was shaking and I can hear groaning and I could tell they were having 'it'"
                  *Ring~~Ring~~Ring*
                     Lunch was over

              TO BE CONTINUED

*Hey Strangers it's "unknown" aka the Arthur hoped you liked this chapter aka chapter 3 *