Part Two Luna Silver Fang

Damien's pov

It's been a few months since me and team SLVR have joined beacon and professor ozpin has called me and my team about something we got in to the elevator to his office when we got to his office we saw him and a girl with wolf ears just like mine and pale pink eyes and a light blue hoodie with a pair of purple jeans and purple combat boots I was shocked to see her face "LUNA?!" she looked at me and smiled at me and ran to me and hugged me "Luna I thought you were dead, where did you go!?" she looked up at me "I was looking for you" she was crying when she looked at me I've never seen her cry before "where were you? , how did you escape the fire?, I thought you died!" she wiped her tears and smiled "Qrow found me" I was surprised to hear that name Ruby's uncle was the one who saved my sister's life? "did he teach you how to drink? because if he did I'm going to kick his ass" she nodded her head no "no nothing like that, he trained me".

Luna's pov

I missed my brother so much that I didn't even know that I was crying but I didn't care I finally found him, I don't cry very often but when I do I usually do it in secret because I don't want to cry in front of him but I don't care anymore I had my face buried in his chest, then he lifted my head so I could see him and he was smiling "I'm so glad to see you again Luna and I'm going to have to thank that dusty old Qrow for taking care of you" I then let go of my brother and looked at the people behind him and poked him in the side, he looked at me and flicked me in the forehead "why did you poke me?" I moved my head to look at his team and he looked back at them and I could tell he felt stupid "right sorry sis, guys this is Luna my twin sister, Luna this is my team, team SLVR" ah the irony my brother is the leader of team SLVR then introduced me to the team "this is Lycan, Vella and, Brandon, oh right our friends are here too Ruby and Yang" my eyes went wide "really?!" he nodded happily and then he dragged me and the rest of team SLVR with us to the team RWBY dorm and he knocked on the door and he pulled me in front of him and of course the one that answered the door was Yang and she was shocked to say the least.