Chapter 1

Uh hey future me talking, just a warning this book is shit. like a dumpload and EXTREMELY CRINGEY!

If u wanna read it sure but be ready to question why I wrote this.

~~Virgil's P.O.V~~

He set in the corner of his dark room in a little ball sobbing and thinking of what happened a couple of weeks ago before taking out a small pocket knife.

~~3 Weeks Ago~~

"Breakfast!" Patton called out in delight as everyone assembled in the dining room and sat down. I was last to arrive however no one excepted me to show up at breakfast because I never did.
"How you doing kiddo?" Patton asked as I walked in "Haven't seen you in a while." He handed me a plate with waffles on it then sat down.

I felt like Roman and Logan were staring at me, I looked up and they were. "What?" I began "Why are you staring at me?" They eminently snapped out of it. "Appoligies, Virgil." Logan said with no emotion, "Sorry Hot Topic." I smirked and said "Awww you think I'm hot." That pissed Roman of right away. "Why are you like this?" He began with no emotion like Logan "What do you mean?" I asked curiously, it might have killed the cat but who cares. "You never come out of your room, your silent and we know you drift around but we only see you in Thomas' videos." I stared him dead in the eyes then put down my fork and put it in the sink. "Why are you not answering me, Virgil?" He asked angrily.

"Don't call me that!" I snapped at him turning right around at him them he stood up. "Answer me then!" He shouted and lifted my collar up, "I don't have to!" I shoved him off of me and speed walked to my room and slammed the door shut then locked it.

He soon followed "What are you hiding for fucks sake?" He shouted and I heard Logan and Patton trying to calm him down, "You don't even help Thomas, all you do is put him down because you so worthless!" I put my hands over my ears and sat in the corner of my room. "Sometimes I wish you were dead!" I heard him putting his hands over his mouth. "Roman!" Patton shouted "How dare you!" They walked away and had a huge fight.

Since then I never came out of my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, future me here. I just wanna say that I hate this fucking story and it's really bad. There is a sequel but of you want to read a better book go read Run Away. That's all from future me, bye!