Chapter 1: A Gruesome Fate?

Your Pov:

I ran as fast as possible. I shouldn't have tried to catch a beedrill! Now Pikachu is asleep due to spore and i'm being chased by nearly 50 beedrill! I hear the buzzing grow closer as I stop at a cliff. It was deep, but I could see the bottom slightly. I looked back seeing all of them swarm closer. They all started charging up a hyper beam! I backed up..but ended up backing too much..I screamed falling down the cliff.

3rd person:

You hit the bottom with a loud thud, you going unconsious quickly. Deep cuts along your body and many bruises. A deep long gash across your arm was the worse one. Your pokemon came out of there pokeballs knowing something was wrong. "Eevee!!" she shook in fear trying to nudge you awake. Xerneas was deeply worried and kept watch while pikachu and eevee tried to wake you up and call for help.

Meanwhile..

"Wow! What a exellent battle Serena! Your getting stronger with braixen!" Ash stretched. He didn't lose of course, but almost came close. Serena blushed, "Aww..thanks Ash!" Squishy jumped out of Bonnie's bag looking around as pikachu's ears twitched. "Whats wrong squishy?" Bonnie spoke kneeling down. Squishy bounced towards the woods. "Squishy wait!!" Bonnie yelled chasing after the green pokemon. "Bonnie wait! It's dangerous!" Clemont yelled out to his sister. "Something might be wrong, Let's go!" Ash ran after Bonnie, as the rest followed behind.

Ash POV:

"Hurry up guys! I hear something!" I yelled to my friends. "We will meet you there Ash!" Serena yelled back at him. "Cmon Ash!" Bonnie continued. They made it to a cliff as they looked down. "WAIT ASH! THAT'S THE STRANGE POKEMON I SAW AT THE CAMP!" Bonnie pointed to the rainbow antler deer pokemon. I looked more seeing a strange colored eevee and a pikachu! But they were were protecting something..My eyes widdened. "Theres a girl down there!" The deer pokemon seemed to hear me as it glared at me. "XERNEAS!!" It started charging up a moonblast?! "DUCK!" I yelled. The moonblast went past us. "WE AREN'T GOING TO HURT YOU! WE WANT TO HELP!" Bonnie yelled. I nodded as the Xerneas seemed to grow calm and turned away. Serena and Clemont caught up as I told him what happened. "Chespin, come on out!" Clemont yelled. "Chespin!" "Chespin, I need you to use vine whip to get us all down there!" Clemont said to his partner. Chespin nodded.

TIMESKIP

The deer seemed more protective now. I pulled out my pokedex. " Xerneas, the deer pokemon. When the horns on its head shine in seven colors, it is said to be sharing everlasting life." My eyes grew. "A LEGENDARY POKEMON?!" Clemont yelled. He looked at the eevee and the pikachu. "A S-SHINY EEVEE?!" He started fangirl a bit. While bonnie calmed him I snuck past the Xerneas and to the girl. "Oh my.." She was badly injured. The Eevee was crying as well as the pikachu. "Pikachu?" Pikachu jumped off my shoulder to the other pikachu trying to cheer it up. "Nrgh...." the girl groaned in pain. "Clemont!" I yelled to him. He walked over kneeling down. "She needs help.." he said in a soft voice. "Where is the nearest hospital?" I said in worry. He shook his head. "Too far..we have to treat her at camp." I nodded as I gently picked her up bridal style. The eevee and pikachu had a look of worry but seemed to trust us. The Xerneas looked over looking at me in the eye before nudging me forward gently. "It must sense that it trusts us." Serena said. "Lets get out of here."

TIMESKIP TO CAMP

Clemont's POV:

I started to stitch her arm after I cleaned her cuts. THe arm wound was the worst, good thing I had a extra med-kit. Bonnie gave the girls pokemon food but they didn't eat. They were too worried for there trainer, mainly the pikachu. "Pika.." I looked over at the girls pikachu. "Hey..she will be just fine, she is in good hands." I smiled softly. The pikachu looked at me and nodded. Serena looked at the pikachu. "Hey Ash, look at the girls pikachu. The tails are different." Serena said to Ash as I looked over noticing the heart shaped tail. "That's because its a female." I answered her as I started to wrap up the girls arm. "A female? Wow.." Ash said in awe. I left the girl to rest in me and Ash's tent as I looked at the amazing creature before me. "I never seen such a pokemon like Xerneas." I said. It looked at me as it lowered it's head giving me a small lick on the face. "I think its thanking you brother!" Bonnie awed. I chuckled petting it softly. "It was no problem Xerneas."

Your POV:

I opened my eyes seeing a bright light. I couldn't move. I looked seeing 2 pokemon. Is that.. they came closer as my eyes widen. Diagla? Palkia??! The controllers over time and space?! I looked to see a light from the necklace i'm wearing. The heart crystal on it is glowing..did my necklace summon them..?

(The Necklace cx)

(The Necklace cx)

Everything went white as I gasped seeing I was in a blue tent. "PIKACHU!!" Pikachu jumped in my arms. "Pikachu! Thank goodness you are alright!" I looked to see my bag next to me and that my arm and head were wrapped in a white bandage. Someone helped me? Pikachu went on my shoulder as I sat up in pain as I crawled out of the tent. I noticed 4 people before me. A blonde man with a blue jumpsuit and strange backpack. A little girl with blonde hair and 1 pigtail with a dedenne and a green looking pokemon. A boy with raven black hair with a red pokeball hat. and a brunette with a red dress. I looked at there pokemon as well and smiled. Xerneas and Eevee noticed me and ran to me. I stood up and hugged them both as the people looked at me. "Oh shes up!"

(Hope you enjoyed this first chapter of this incredible story!!

Words:1015)