"Damn you!" Annie grumbled angrily and began to drive quickly. "You were never this mean while you were pregnant."

Valeria clutched onto her seat as she tried to regulate her breathing, before turning to her friend. "I'm generally nicer when I'm not having a human being come out of my vagina."

"And sassy. You're very, very, very-"

"Annie!"

"I'm sorry!"

¤ ¤ ¤

On their arrival to the hospital, Valeria was quickly placed on a wheelchair and wheeled down the hall by Tom. At this point, the woman was spewing out many hateful things when she felt any pain and immediately apologized right after. Tom didn't know how to react to his wife acting like that, but he just nodded and tried his best to help her.

He was so excited to become a father. It was one of the many things he's always wanted to be, and the fact that they were moments away from bringing another child into the world brought absolute joy and excitement to Tom.

As for Valeria, the woman was a mixture of excited and terrified. It was mostly because of the hormones, but the woman couldn't think clearly. The only thing that actually stuck to her was that she was going to push a baby out of her vagina again. And if she remembered clearly, the last time she did that it hurt like a bitch.

But Tom was by her side as she screamed, going on and on about how she regretted having unprotected sex with him. Then Valeria would say something along the lines of "I can't do this" every few minutes when another surge of indescribable pain washed over her.

Tom felt as if his hand was going to fall off with how tightly Valeria was squeezing on it as when she pushed for the first time. The woman was reluctant, but after he told her that he would be there for her every step of the way, Valeria became determined to push that baby out.

Groans escaped her lips with every push, the pain taking on new levels as she tried to push the baby out. God she hated it. Valeria just wished that she could get a c-section and be done with it, but her doctor told her that this was the best thing that they could do. She knew it was absolute bullshit, but she kept pushing regardless.

Then she heard a baby crying.

Valeria panted and fell back onto the bed, her hand held with Tom's as a wave of fatigue came over her. She wanted to see her baby, but she was so tired and couldn't bring herself to rise from her spot again.

She thought that was the end, but no. Life had more to throw at her.

"Oh, there's another one." her doctor said after a nurse handed Tom her baby boy.

"What?!" Valeria shot up, another surge of pain coming from her abdomen and gripped onto the nurses hands.

And within another five minutes, Valeria popped out a baby girl and instantly shut her eyes. It wasn't until she felt her baby girl touching her face was when she slowly peeled her own eyes open. She stared down at her, a soft yet tired smile spreading on her lips while Tom moved his chair forward, pushing himself and their baby boy close to her.

"We did it, Val." Tom smiled up at his wife with teary eys before placing a soft kiss to her temple.

Valeria chuckled quietly and gently kissed her baby girl's forehead. "Yeah," she looked at her husband with a tired smile. "We did."

A few minutes later, Annie and Fiona came into the hospital room and immediately held the twins in their arms. Annie was cooing at how cute they were while Fiona was still shocked that she was a big sister.

"Did you pick a name for them, mom?" Fiona asked as she returned her baby sister to her mother.

"I think we have something in mind." Valeria grinned, looking down at her baby girl, cradling her daughter to her chest before saying softly, "This is Willa,"

"And this is Liam." Tom showed his son off, his face beaming with happiness before kissing his son's head ever so carefully.

"Awe, how adorable!" Annie squealed and looked at Willa, trying to get the baby girl to laugh or smile. "Those names are amazing, you guys are going to be magnificent parents."

"I really hope so," Tom chuckled softly.

"You'll do fine." Valeria patted his shoulder, gently brushing her finger against Liam's cheek.

"But you're changing their diapers for the next two months." she said leaving Annie and Fiona in a fit of giggles.

"Of course I will!" he playfully scoffed at his wife.

"Yeah, yeah. Sure you will."

"Val, I will."

"Mhm, okay Tommo."

Fin.

Valeria Aries-Hiddleston will return.

☆☆☆

that is it! that's the end! so sorry that it was shitty, i'm terrible at ending stories.

but lol, who said that this was the end?!?!

and thank you guys so much for getting this story to 100k+ reads and making it on #240 in fanfiction! words cannot describe how thankful i am for all of you! the fact that this book even reached 100k reads is astonishing. thank you once again for all of your support!

i plan on posting the next book soon, and of course, taleria will make a feature in that story as well as their new babies! hopefully this all works out!

till next time my loves 😊😭❤